EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 03-13-2010, 06:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default A couple bugs/update requests:

Broker window:
When you set the min level to anything over 80, it sometimes resets to under 80, you can manually manipulate it to go over 80 using the level modifier arrows.

Info Center:
Is there a way we can submit data to be added to info center for the new harvesting/crafting info?

(that's all for now I guess, I could swear there were other things, but my mind went poof!)
Unread 03-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashadowprince View Post
Broker window:
When you set the min level to anything over 80, it sometimes resets to under 80, you can manually manipulate it to go over 80 using the level modifier arrows.

Info Center:
Is there a way we can submit data to be added to info center for the new harvesting/crafting info?

(that's all for now I guess, I could swear there were other things, but my mind went poof!)
Regarding the info center, let me direct you to this post on that topic. One user uploaded some updated files that you can use, and you are welcome to update other txt files (or even the xml if you'd like to add new sections).

Regarding the market window, I can't say that I've noticed it jumping down to 80 myself, but I believe you are correct in that the one slider tops out at 80, that could probably be fixed. If Zonx doesn't get around to it, I may take a look at that window myself next week and tweak that and then upload the fixed file.