EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 09-22-2009, 11:44 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Standard UI add on mob health %

Does anyone know of a standalone item so I can see a mobs health as a % instead of having to mouseover

didnt want to dol a entire UI

Thanx in advance
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:07 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Did you try clicking on the Downloads button right above where you typed, looking at the Target/Implied Target section under Interface Pieces? Would've been a lot faster than waiting for a response to this....
Unread 09-23-2009, 06:06 PM
A Brown Bear

Quote:
Did you try clicking on the Downloads button right above where you typed, looking at the Target/Implied Target section under Interface Pieces? Would've been a lot faster than waiting for a response to this....
thanx for the reply. Yes I did click that area and opened 5 or 6 of the links inside and didnt find one I liked. I figured posting this may have been faster than having to open 44 links to find one I like as I hoped the forums users may have been very helpful in recommending one to try.

Guess I will have to go through them 1 at a time and not get expectations up as to the helpfulness of these boards.
Unread 10-04-2009, 03:17 AM
A Forest Scavenger

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...hpercents.html
Unread 10-04-2009, 11:54 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuius View Post
thanx for the reply. Yes I did click that area and opened 5 or 6 of the links inside and didnt find one I liked. I figured posting this may have been faster than having to open 44 links to find one I like as I hoped the forums users may have been very helpful in recommending one to try.

Guess I will have to go through them 1 at a time and not get expectations up as to the helpfulness of these boards.

You should go to the Target/Implied section and sort by "Last Updated" and then click the arrow so it sorts by "Descending". This will get you the most recent mods, that are up-to-date and including recent changes to game's UI.

It's fairly simple to do, and once you figure something out the first time, it makes it easier to find things in the future, without needing assistance.

The one Ebarel posted hasn't been updated since 2007, and wouldn't have the White Star AA indicator the devs added. Though, if you look at the comments, uberfuzzy plans to update the mod soon.
Unread 10-05-2009, 07:07 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post

The one Ebarel posted hasn't been updated since 2007, and wouldn't have the White Star AA indicator the devs added. Though, if you look at the comments, uberfuzzy plans to update the mod soon.
it has now