EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 09-07-2006, 06:50 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Character image not displaying on my Inventory window

Hello. I am using Fetish Nightfall 6.6, and am very happy with the UI overall...however, as of the last major update, my character's image is no longer displaying on the Inventory window....that space is a large grey blank area now. I can still manage all my equipment and such without issue...it is just the character image that is not showing. Is there a cause for this and/or a patch to fix it?
Unread 09-07-2006, 06:58 AM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Splitpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardKin
Hello. I am using Fetish Nightfall 6.6, and am very happy with the UI overall...however, as of the last major update, my character's image is no longer displaying on the Inventory window....that space is a large grey blank area now. I can still manage all my equipment and such without issue...it is just the character image that is not showing. Is there a cause for this and/or a patch to fix it?
Taken from patch notes :-
"The character portrait in the inventory window now has a plain background and no longer follows the animations that your character makes in the game world. You can use your mouse to rotate your character around. Why make such a change? We're keeping that under the cloak of secrecy for now..."

Looks like whatever they changed has altered the way the inventory window displays the character image .. I get the same thing with the UI I use .. guess we'll all have to wait for an update from our respective UI authors