EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > T.King

Unread 01-27-2006, 01:36 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

Hello,

I have mixed your UI with Profit. It is now a good UI for me, but I have a little problem with the quest log. I use Dessert of Flame german DVD box. The Lore and Legend quest will not be shown. The aktiv Quest tab will work and I can see all correct.The Files from the zip are all on the right Place. If you could find and repair the cause for this problem?

I really love to use your UI
Unread 01-27-2006, 10:33 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

Wulfy, sorry to hear that but glad things are looking up for her and I hope that things continue to go in that direction.
Unread 02-01-2006, 06:53 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Target/implied window

So been useing this UI for a week or two now, and I just love it. Reminds me of the old EQ1 days but anyway.... Great job on this UI!!!

Is here a way to remove the skulls from the target/implied window?? There great and all, but a bit bulky for the way I have mine set up.
Unread 02-01-2006, 07:08 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Venekor

My heart is out to you and your family Wulfy! I have two little ones myself, and all I have to say is take care if you and your own! This is just a game and we can take care of things if we put our heads together.

-Zechaar
Unread 02-03-2006, 02:55 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

First thing is I hope your daughter gets well, and that things settle down for your family.

I love this UI, for my necro the most.

Just wanted to let you know that as of LU19, you cant move spells in your hotbars. It gives you the option, but the option is greyed out and says you need a newer version of this hotbar.

If anyone has a quick fix for this, please let me know, if not than I will wait for an update.
Unread 02-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Server: Permafrost
Exclamation

Just found out about the live update, I actually haven't had a chance to play since my last post. On the bright side, test results all continue to be positive, so that's looking up. I'm currently patching both my machines for LU#19, as well as for the EQ2Map mod. Once the server's come back up, I'll begin testing some things I've been working on. In no particular order, here's what I'd like to have done by lunchtime tommorow (Sunday, Feb 5th) - I say lunchtime, because I'm a huge Seahawks fan, and plan on devoting my attention to the big game tommorow afternoon. (But best of luck to the Steelers as well - 'twould be nice to see Mr. Bettis finally get a ring, let alone Coach Cowher, one of the greatest coaches in the league).

Working List:
  • Hotbars grayed out with LU#19 (hopefully just a simple "version" fix, keeping my fingers crossed)
  • Target Window - Priority will be an optional add-on removing the skulls to make it more compact - I'll look at another add-on reducing the overall size as time permits
  • Talacor - as I don't have access to the German DVD setup, I'm not sure how effective any changes I make would be. I'll take a quick look to see if something jumps out. The simplest fix may be to remove the quest journal portion, I'll post instructions on how to do so if I can't find anything else.
  • Mini-map plugin - this is actually an add-on that was done some time ago for the EQ2Map mod. I've just provided the capability for the UI to work alongside the EQ2Map mod, without actually changing anything. The reason it's "skinned" in the gothic style, is I mod'd the universal windows files, which result in the windows skinning themselves. I'll look into it, but you may have more luck checking the EQ2Map support forums. (I know a few other UI author's have added that functionality, and have much more familiarity with it than I do)

Other Notes:
Kharzon - I have no objections at all, just please make sure to credit T. King for his artwork pieces.
Corren - I'll work on getting a reduced size target window for you
Nitefang - That is a concept that's actually been brought up to T. King for other game UI's, though I don't think it would be finished for a little bit.
Unread 02-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Okies, work is in progress.

Hotbar - had no problems so far, without modding a thing. I did have one spell grayed out for my shaman. Simply clearing that hotkey and dragging it back down fixed it. I'll update the minor code changes for LU 19, to make sure that doesn't change things. I really like how they finally enabled dragging of hotbar icons, even with the hotbar locked. Rawr!

Target Window - hmm.. How to put this... "tactfully". Oh well, here goes. After my last post, a few things struck me - I distinctly remember putting a no-skulls options into the UI for the target bar. For those that didn't want the skulls... visit the Install Instructions folder, and refer to the installation instructions. (It's even hyperlinked, so you can click right down to the target bar section).

Talacor - still no answer for you, I'll keep looking.

Mini-Map - starting work on this now, I've got a beta copy of an update Talyns (the original author) just did. However, he doesn't play EQ2 anymore, so no promises on how long it may take to integrate into the current incarnation of EQ2Map. (Especially with the changes in LU 19)
Unread 02-05-2006, 04:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfgyr
Okies, work is in progress.

Target Window - hmm.. How to put this... "tactfully". Oh well, here goes. After my last post, a few things struck me - I distinctly remember putting a no-skulls options into the UI for the target bar. For those that didn't want the skulls... visit the Install Instructions folder, and refer to the installation instructions. (It's even hyperlinked, so you can click right down to the target bar section).
Well slapped myself and call me silly for it being right there in front of me!!

Well I have an issue with the -NOSKULLS version of the target window. The progress bars seems to be cut off. The pic in the window seems to be off set from the window itself (shifted to the right inside the window itself). Tried to DL the file again and unzipped it and still the same thing.
Unread 02-07-2006, 07:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findobat
Well slapped myself and call me silly for it being right there in front of me!!

Well I have an issue with the -NOSKULLS version of the target window. The progress bars seems to be cut off. The pic in the window seems to be off set from the window itself (shifted to the right inside the window itself). Tried to DL the file again and unzipped it and still the same thing.
I found the same thing with the no skull version. The health bar stayed at full until the mob or myself was at about 70 per cent health (this is on a 1280x1024 display).

Also I have noticed the "last page" icon in the spell/skill book does not do anything. I have to manually hit the next or previous icons to scroll.

Other than that, love the UI.

Sark.

Last edited by Sarkoris : 03-23-2006 at 04:36 PM.
Unread 02-13-2006, 10:53 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

I had some goofy problems too... The no-skulls option slid the bars half in half out of the target window, just like the other guys.

And, for only one of my characters, clicking the little skull does not close the knowledge book... Maybe there is a frame and titlebars option I had set that was left over from a previous UI, will have to check that when I get home, now that I think of it.
Unread 02-19-2006, 12:32 AM
Saryn chained me to a UI
Featured

Welp, I have good news, and I have bad news. And that's from my point of view, from the point of view of the forum viewers here, it's probably all bad.

After a period of reflection and rest (not much rest really, more exhaustion taking hold), and a long sit-down with my family, I came to the conclusion that I need to cut down on the number of commitments I have. Given the new baby, as well as other priorities in our family, I've decided to retire from Norrath for good.

My toons have already deposited all they can into our guild bank, and the accounts are cancelled. Barring a winning lottery ticket, I don't see them coming back anytime soon.

As such, I'm no longer providing support for the UI's I've provided here - I've e-mailed T. King, and will let you all know what the future holds. Keep in mind, he's got as many, if not more commitments than I do (Though I think he's 1) Much better at what he does, and 2) has a lot more energy than I do, lol).

If any other UI developer's are interested in assisting with providing support, please contact T. King. He's got all the work the team member's have done, and would be the best starting point for those interested in helping out.

Regards to all, and I truly apologize for the lack of communication in the recent weeks.

Ben
(formerly the toon known as Wulfgyr / Mystbolt)
Unread 02-22-2006, 10:18 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

I wish you nothing but the best Wulfgyr in whatever your travels take you in life!!!! Thank you for all that you have done. You will be missed!!!

--Aghej
Unread 02-27-2006, 07:53 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Does ANYONE know how to make the target window show the buffs/spells the target has up? I think this may have been a recent patch or LU addition, but I can't make this UI honor the options. Thanks in advance!
Unread 03-11-2006, 02:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Crushbone
Default Need Help Plz!

i just DLed this today and i went too load it and it kicked me off EQ2 why is that can someone tell me what i did wrong? TY
Unread 03-20-2006, 02:51 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I just found this post . . . T.King is back? I think ima cry. I lit candles when you retired from eq1 UIs.
Unread 05-16-2006, 06:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default scroling

i have one question how do i scrole through my hot bars
i used to be able to scrole through all 10 of them from one bar now i cant

thnks
Unread 06-14-2006, 10:11 PM
A Coastal Crab

glad to see you back in bussiness Thomas
Unread 08-21-2006, 01:26 AM
A Coastal Crab

Default cant get it to work

im confused on how to get the ui to work. i keep trying it but it gives me the default ui my question is what exactly has to be in the ui folder cause another support forum says do not use folders inside of it and when i do eq2map updater it puts folders in the ui folder i made. someone please help.
Unread 09-17-2006, 02:53 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Updates?

I was wounding if there are any planes to update this UI ? ....
Unread 09-17-2006, 05:50 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsies
I was wounding if there are any planes to update this UI ? ....
The work on this UI is done by planes?

SCNR
Unread 11-08-2006, 03:01 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Cool

Hey T.King i love all your modifies for UI. If i download the undead UI does it have an casting time orb with it or will i have to DL it separetly?
Unread 11-16-2006, 06:12 AM
A Coastal Crab

This UI is absolutely fabulous but don't work with EoF and LU#29 =(
Plz update it !!!!!! =)))
Unread 01-27-2007, 09:40 AM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Butcherblock

I uploaded a patch for it that looks to be working properly. If there's any issues with it, please let me know.
Unread 02-19-2007, 01:49 PM
A Brown Bear

Wow! Awesome, thanks so much for taking the time to make this wonderful UI EoF compatible! I am sure many of us that play evil toons appreciate it!!
Unread 10-10-2007, 03:26 PM
A Coastal Crab

well there is one issue I found, and that is my Skill Tab on my persona menu doesnt appear at all. I dont know if its because its just not been update since GU 32 (and we are getting GU 39 next week) or if I installed something incorrectly but its not there.