EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 11-21-2006, 01:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Great UI just 1 little thing

Hello, first of all i want to say what a great Ui this is, i am well pleased with it. I just have a tiny thing i can't figure out at the moment. I got the latest version of the Ui and the patch installed and all works fine but there is one thing that seems a bit buggy. When i am on the map and move to a second part of the map it shows me back at the start of the first map again. I saw this when i started a fae character and moved from one map of newbie area to the second and instead of a new map i see the first map and my character on the top of the map. Is there a way i could fix this myself or is there a fix for this on the way perhaps?
Anyway i hope someone could give me some info on this, i am kinda a UI noob myself.
Cheers
Unread 11-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Are you using hte EQ2MAP updater? If so, did you overwrite the mainhud file (ie, did you make sure to say "no" when it asks after you told it to ask as in the install instructions? Man thats a whopper of a sentence).

That used to be a big problem, but it doesn't seem _as_bad_ anymore. I've gotten it a tad in Kelethin, the problem is the map shifts and the PoI-displaying bit doesn't realize it and keeps the same PoI set and all that.
Unread 11-21-2006, 05:53 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

There are some issues with POIs in the new zones that need to be worked out, but in general I've had very few problems with the Nightfall 7.5 version.

The Fetish Maps piece available as a seperate download is out of date and wont be updated until plugin support for EQ2Maps is fixed. If using that version, I reccomend removing plugin_4.xml (Menus plugin) from the eq2maps directory and rerunning the patcher.

In some cases (like Kelethin) EQ2Maps is setup to recieve POIs for the main level but not for other levels. When the map changes to something other than the main level, all the POIs are hidden.

Another case we're aware of is Kaladim, which isn't automatically showing POIs (though they can be show with the Fetish Map menus).