EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ThorUI

Unread 06-11-2006, 01:09 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Just a suggestion

There is a another UI set out there that has a brooker button that auto selects your class. Can you add something like this that selects your class and what teir you are in say your lvl 53 it auto selects 50-60. Also i wonder if its possible to open your quest journal and look at your collections quests hit a item your missing and have it auto search the brooker for it?

A problem
When ever i cancel a feature from your program i have to delet the ui mod in my folder and reload your patch program. I had a custome Kowledge book, the one with the sword, and couldnt get ride of it till i deleted it from my ui forlder and reran the thor patcher, i liked the mod but the search function didnt work when i hit sort top to bottum by catagory everything was all mixed up. Also i cant get my poi icons to be the right size i canceled and deleted the ui program for small icons and it wont go away.
Unread 06-15-2006, 09:19 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

I try not to modify the broker window in any way.
SOE is working on getting this window up to speed with a lot of the enhancements that the UIMod community have implemented.

LU24 has most of these and more... WOOT SOE!

Regarding canceled features.
We (The AU programmer and I) didn't want the auto updater to be able to delete files. The purpose of the AU is to auto update files that you have decided to use within the game. I always suggest new users to take the time and try out all of the different enhancements offered then stick to what you like. You certainly can change individual enhancements but this requires either deleting the individual xml files used or wiping the entire thorui folder and allowing the ThorUI AU to pull all the files down again.

Make sure you uncheck mods you don't want, then simpley delete the thorui folder and relaunch the AU. This will wipe all custom interface files and will pull everything down fresh again. If you have something that you can't get rid of, chances are it's still selected in the enhancements section.

As far as the sort function.
Use my enhanced sort window. (I need to make a quick change to the wording and will do so now so you should get that update pushed to your client today)
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."