EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Unread 03-10-2005, 12:08 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Neriak
Talking .DDS Images for Download in various colours?

Hi guys. I have always liked UI customization, since eqinterface came up for EQ1. What I liked the most about the old site is the tons upon tons of several backgrounds, window borders and color themes available for download too. At the moment I have seen mostly a focus on specific windows and complete themes , but not a great deal on .dds images for download to place in the Images directory, I always have to end up ripping apart the .dds files I like, and others that I like I can't because they are especially made for a theme with different names/sizes/locations. Wouldnt it be great if some of the great people working here made miscellaneous packs with only .dds/.tga files of their UI themes ready to dump on the Images directory? Say I would really love a new series of Solid BLACk window borders and window pieces with some detail on them, light blue, dark blue, red ones, some with perhaps skellies, flowers, orbs, lightning motives, etc. Something different. There are already a lot of nice .xml windows out there, but sadly few custom backgrounds and generic color themes. Not all of us own Photoshop or have the time to alter them, or even the creativity to make a new kind of window border or custom window frames

Just a small request in a kinda longish post
Peace!