EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-12-2009, 10:34 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Horizontal group window, GH Harvest box and Marketplace window

I browsed through here looking for a solution and didnt see one so I apologize if these are repeat questions.

The Harvesting box window in the guild halls and the marketplace window have no skin and cant be utilized. I tried deleting the files from my profit folder to use default but that didnt work. Any tips or plans to add the skins?

The horizontal group window, regular size, has a bug where all of the click to cure icons are grey boxes except for my own. The buttons still work fore click to cure but I cant see when an effect is up on someone, can this be fixed? The verticle group window is just plain annoying and seems to be the only group window that gets any love.

Awesome UI btw, I pimp it to everyone any chance I get.
Unread 01-12-2009, 10:53 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

No actually I hate all of the group windows, in particular because I will need to redo them for GU51. That said the relevant code is identical between all versions and I can find nothing wrong with it.

Therefore I'll point you to the red line in my sig, that's certainly also the solution for your other issues.
Unread 01-14-2009, 02:00 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I had done a clean install before posting but was still getting the same errors. I figured it out though. Profit UI doesnt like the dragonwolf inventory mod, I deleted all its associated files and everything is back to normal.
Unread 01-14-2009, 02:31 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Hehe, if you added another mod to ProfitUI that means it wasn't a clean install. The red line is always right.

Glad you got it fixed though.