EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-11-2010, 12:26 AM
A Forest Scavenger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Mistmoore
Default ProfitUI Reborn Quick Macro Button Configurator & MS Excel 2010

I cannot get the ProfitUI Reborn Quick Macro Button Configurator to work properly with MS Excel 2010. When I attempt to use it I get the following message:

If at all possible can someone share a work around or a fix for this problem.

Thanks in advance for any consideration...
Unread 08-11-2010, 09:38 AM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Everfrost
Default Dont think that works anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerek View Post
I cannot get the ProfitUI Reborn Quick Macro Button Configurator to work properly with MS Excel 2010. When I attempt to use it I get the following message:

If at all possible can someone share a work around or a fix for this problem.

Thanks in advance for any consideration...
I don't think that has worked in some time. It is however pretty easy to change what the buttons do. There is a guide posted on the forum here somewhere, and if not I can email you the pdf I made that describes it step by step.

P.S. I may be wrong about the configurator, but it is very easy to change the buttons once you get the hang of it. BTW cant upload the pdf here as it is too big

Maozem

Last edited by Maozem : 08-11-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Unread 08-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Server: Crushbone

If you are looking to use quick macro's in your group/raid window you might want to check out DarqUI setup. I have been using that mod with Profit for sometime now and the macro config uses HTML (open with IE, Firefox and other's give it a problem) along with copy and paste of code into it's custome XML file.

It has a help file and readme's....it's pretty good if that is what you are looking for.

Last edited by Prez : 08-17-2010 at 09:06 AM.
Unread 08-17-2010, 12:37 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez View Post
If you are looking to use quick macro's in your group/raid window you might want to check out DarqUI setup. I have been using that mod with Profit for sometime now and the macro config uses HTML (open with IE, Firefox and other's give it a problem) along with copy and paste of code into it's custome XML file.

It has a help file and readme's....it's pretty good if that is what you are looking for.

(removed pics for space-sake)
Thanks. I'll try this =)

Last edited by xerek : 08-17-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 08-17-2010, 01:10 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maozem View Post
I don't think that has worked in some time. It is however pretty easy to change what the buttons do. There is a guide posted on the forum here somewhere, and if not I can email you the pdf I made that describes it step by step.

P.S. I may be wrong about the configurator, but it is very easy to change the buttons once you get the hang of it. BTW cant upload the pdf here as it is too big

Maozem
The issue I think is that you are using a 32 or 64 bit version of excel on a different platform ie that error can occur when you using 32 bit office on a 64 bit machine. Thats only one possiblity though.
Unread 08-17-2010, 07:51 PM
A Forest Scavenger

I am currently using win 7 x64 and office 2010 x64 according to the help page in ms excel 2010:

I have also attempted to remove all of the safety features of office/excel in order to make sure it wasn't something just being blocked.

In any case the application suggested to me looks pretty neat and I'm going to look at it in detail. I just want to make sure it will work with my current group window and not make me use another window in it's place.