EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 01-27-2014, 01:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost
Default Persona Window 1/26/14 update

I noticed when I play my Channeler in the persona window it is duplicating the construct tab onto the merc tab therefore forcing the tabs below it to be off by one and not being able to even access the options tab at all. I attached a photo of the window with the merc tab selected. Not game breaking but a bug nonetheless.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Character.png
Views:	314
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	8136  
Unread 01-27-2014, 01:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Oh wow, strange. I'm surprised this bug didn't come up in my previous "text" version.

I'll have to actually make a Channeler and test things out. Thanks for the feedback and the screenshot!
Unread 01-27-2014, 02:00 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Maybe related to the semi-hardcoding of the v# attributes used to control visibility of the panes? I found when debugging Profit that the most recent couple including the Construct pane were sort-of hardcoded: you had to use exactly the same v# attribute to control it as the default persona window code did, because it was acting as if it was ignoring your scripting and hard-coding usage of the same v# attribute as the default. What I did in Profit was switch the Profit-custom panes to use p# attributes, and then renamed everything in the code so the v# attributes matched exactly their usage in the default UI. Everything worked perfectly after that.
Unread 01-27-2014, 02:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Cool thanks. I'll look into it. No one reported this bug previously but I'm thinking it still existed in my previous version

The only thing I'm doing in the code different than Default was I change the name of the Channeler and Beastlord Datasource to xChanneler and xBeastlord or something, so that they wouldn't "auto-hide" while on other classes. (this let's pet classes easily see their pet stat).

I'll probably just make my own damn list and keep the hardcoding out of the equation
Unread 01-27-2014, 02:35 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Permafrost

You're welcome. Come to think of it the text version you released while we waited for the big patch might have had the same issue but I only used it for a day or so as I was temporarily using the default one until I saw your post giving us a fixed window in the mean time.
Unread 01-28-2014, 10:26 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Tabs on character screen off

I think this is the same problem I am having.

When I bring up my character screen, the tabs on the left seem to be offset. The icons are not in the right locations for the screen they bring up.

I noticed this was originally posted for the channeller and later there was mention of the beastlord. I just wanted to point out that I am also playing a bl.

Thanks for looking into it.
Unread 01-28-2014, 05:30 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Thanks for the feedback. Keep an eye out for updates this week, if not as early as tonight.