Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Interface Discussion > Released

Closed Thread
Unread 12-02-2007, 08:52 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere

1. This sounds like the numbers are getting cut off a little. I don't have any characters with numbers that big and fonts aren't rendered with smooth-type in the UIBuilder.

2. I just tried this and it's not possible to show Amount Remaining with a progress bar. (The bar still shows Duration.)

3. Try this file. I changed the icon size to 24x24 and the text size to 10 point from 12 point. It's easy to remove any text if you don't want it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Othesus_Maintained_Spells_24pixel.zip (2.0 KB, 902 views)

Visit Othesus World!
Unread 12-02-2007, 09:17 PM
A Griffon

Send a message via ICQ to FloridaFringe Send a message via AIM to FloridaFringe Send a message via MSN to FloridaFringe

Thanks for the response and the file. I greatly appreciate your willingness to help me with my particular picky requests.

It's a shame that the bar won't allow for the Amount Remaining as that could prove to be rather useful, at least in my opinion. Maybe I'll post a request for this to be added in the future if that's even something that they would consider looking into. Probably not I would guess.

One last question for you: have you considered adding your changes to the Detrimental Effects window as well? After getting hit with a bunch the other night I thought that it might be nice to have the bar there as well. Maybe I'm just getting spoiled at this point.

Thanks again for everything.
Unread 12-02-2007, 09:39 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFringe View Post
One last question for you: have you considered adding your changes to the Detrimental Effects window as well? After getting hit with a bunch the other night I thought that it might be nice to have the bar there as well. Maybe I'm just getting spoiled at this point.
The Detrimental Effects window works the same way as the Spell Effects window. There isn't any DynamicData for us to show.

Visit Othesus World!
Unread 12-02-2007, 09:58 PM
A Griffon

Send a message via ICQ to FloridaFringe Send a message via AIM to FloridaFringe Send a message via MSN to FloridaFringe

Wow. Talk about a quick reply. I would bet that you already figured I'd ask something like that and was all ready to go with a response.

O'well. Just another thing to request if the need ever becomes more apparent.
Unread 12-09-2007, 01:11 PM
A Griffon

Thanks again for the 24 Size version. It works great and the 10pnt Font is perfect for it.

I'm still curious about the other issues that I brought up before that I noticed is still present, which is that 4 digit numbers show as "1.112". I was wondering why the "." is shown and if there's any way to correct that?

Either way, thanks again as this is a great addition to my custom setup.
Unread 12-09-2007, 04:45 PM
A Griffon

Can you attach a screenshot? It's either a comma getting cut off or written European style like 1.112,00

Visit Othesus World!
Unread 12-09-2007, 08:21 PM
A Griffon

I'm and idiot. It's a Comma but it was so small that it looked like a Period and made the numbers look funny with some odd spacing. Now that I know it's a Comma I think that I can live with it Plus, I don't think that it's something that you could remove now anyways, right?
Unread 12-18-2011, 05:22 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Active Quest Helper

Looks like nobody has posted here in a very long time. I hope you are still around.

Anyways as you can guess your Active Quest Helper GU_36 needs an update so if you are still alive and kickin...would you mind fixing it please? Here is a screenshot of what it did when I installed it if it helps...

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3553/errordu.jpg

Last edited by gm9 : 12-18-2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: changed huge screenshot to link; Othesus has not been around for years btw
Unread 12-18-2011, 01:52 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Hmm...maybe it's time to archive some of this old stuff that doesn't work anymore.
Unread 12-19-2011, 01:26 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
Featured

Server: Oasis
Send a message via ICQ to Landiin Send a message via AIM to Landiin Send a message via MSN to Landiin Send a message via Yahoo to Landiin

I tried to be funny but gm9 caught me.

~thread closed~

Last edited by gm9 : 12-19-2011 at 07:15 AM.
Closed Thread