EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-25-2011, 10:27 AM
A Griffon

Server: Valor

commonelements.dds does not get updated if you have a different skin selected, as that file is part of the variants.
Unread 02-25-2011, 10:27 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
The dialog box issue is (hopefully) fixed. I have sent it to Kaldran and he will get it on the updater as soon as he can.

Red, Purple, Light Blue, yellow, ochre, blue-grey and grey for skinpack colors. No promises on when but I plan to get to them as soon as I have time.

Silat
Thanks a lot my friend, I noticed last night that they were fixed, good work =)
Unread 02-25-2011, 03:58 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Quote:
Originally Posted by atinoco View Post
Thanks a lot my friend, I noticed last night that they were fixed, good work =)
The skins are not fixed yet. They are missing elements that you need. I will post a list as I get them done.

Silat
Unread 02-25-2011, 03:59 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldran View Post
commonelements.dds does not get updated if you have a different skin selected, as that file is part of the variants.
Going to have to get to those sooner rather than later.

Silat
Unread 02-25-2011, 05:11 PM
A Griffon

I also noticed that eq2ui_mainhud_map2.xml is getting updated everytime, so I am assuming that you and eq2maps are updating the file (I have eq2map updater run profit updater), so which one is correct?
Unread 02-25-2011, 07:07 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
I just now redownloaded the file from the updater and they are indeed present in it. Make sure you do not have the file on ignore because it is definately there. The added boxes are in the lower right corner of the file.
That was my first thought: I run a variant skin, so if only the default file got updated I might have missed it. So I went in and set my skin back to the default skin, and the bubbles in the bottom-right corner of your image still aren't in the commonelements.dds file I get. I also tried deleting the file and re-running the updater, and it simply says all my files are up-to-date and never downloads it.

I just now figured out the trick: go into skins and, rather than just selecting the default skin, use the Default button to remove the variant entirely. Then it downloads the correct files.
Unread 02-25-2011, 07:40 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
That was my first thought: I run a variant skin, so if only the default file got updated I might have missed it. So I went in and set my skin back to the default skin, and the bubbles in the bottom-right corner of your image still aren't in the commonelements.dds file I get. I also tried deleting the file and re-running the updater, and it simply says all my files are up-to-date and never downloads it.

I just now figured out the trick: go into skins and, rather than just selecting the default skin, use the Default button to remove the variant entirely. Then it downloads the correct files.
Glad you figured it out. I have not used the variants in a long while so had no clue.

Silat
Unread 02-25-2011, 07:42 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjsi View Post
I also noticed that eq2ui_mainhud_map2.xml is getting updated everytime, so I am assuming that you and eq2maps are updating the file (I have eq2map updater run profit updater), so which one is correct?
Put the file on ignore for the updater. That file is for people who do not use eq2maps. Thinking about removing it. That would leave people using the default minimap if they don't use eq2maps though.

Silat
Unread 02-27-2011, 11:16 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Anybody having the same problems as I am? I just bought the DoV game and proceeded to DL profit UI. For what ever reason I keep getting the games default UI. I dont know what more I can do and I am not as savy with the computer as some of you maybe. Help!! Please the game is not the same without profit as my UI!!! Oh, I did the update (Just in case anyone was wondering).

By the way I love profit UI keep up the good work Thanks in advance
Unread 02-27-2011, 11:30 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Anybody having the same problems as I am? I just bought the DoV game and proceeded to DL profit UI. For what ever reason I keep getting the games default UI. I dont know what more I can do and I am not as savy with the computer as some of you maybe. Help!! Please the game is not the same without profit as my UI!!! Oh, I did the update (Just in case anyone was wondering).

By the way I love profit UI keep up the good work Thanks in advance

Good news. I got it working.
Unread 02-28-2011, 01:15 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Good news. I got it working.
Good to hear. Have fun!

Silat
Unread 02-28-2011, 01:17 AM
A Griffon
Featured

The Default skin packs for all available colors are now up to date and on the updater. As I said in the changelog I did not and do not intend to update the classic and variant 1 skin packs.

Silat
Unread 02-28-2011, 09:28 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Guk
Default mount window

Can we get a tab for mounts under the small persona window please?
Unread 02-28-2011, 12:05 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Already has a dropdown for that. Near the top of the paperdoll image.

Silat
Unread 03-05-2011, 06:54 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I have a bug, I cannot get CPU shadows to stay on with Profit UI. It just switches to GPU when I close the window. Any attempt at changing the other settings reverts back to GPU shadows. I used Fetish before and CPU shadows worked.

Why not use GPU shadows? bugged with my video card. It turn my screen into a yard sale of shadow textures.

-- Thanks --
Unread 03-05-2011, 08:59 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotican View Post
I have a bug, I cannot get CPU shadows to stay on with Profit UI. It just switches to GPU when I close the window. Any attempt at changing the other settings reverts back to GPU shadows. I used Fetish before and CPU shadows worked.

Why not use GPU shadows? bugged with my video card. It turn my screen into a yard sale of shadow textures.

-- Thanks --
Hopefully somebody else will have a tip for you. The only thing I know of that could affect that setting is the performance presets(Raid, Performance,Quality,Screenshot buttons) and you would have to press those for them to affect anything. Profitui does not even have a modified version of the options page it uses the default one from soe.

Silat
Unread 03-05-2011, 11:47 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Found my own answer, CPU shadows are unavailable with Shaders 3.0
Unread 03-06-2011, 08:20 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thanks for the hard work

Could it be possible to disable arrow key in faction tab ? i always check my faction while moving and that keep changing the faction tab i category. As i want see how is faction in DoV and i end looking faction in city faction due to this damned moving key linked to faction tab.

When player have 90 Xp/300 AA it could be nice to be able to switch xp progression for faction progression
Unread 03-06-2011, 10:21 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Could it be possible to disable arrow key in faction tab ? i always check my faction while moving and that keep changing the faction tab i category. As i want see how is faction in DoV and i end looking faction in city faction due to this damned moving key linked to faction tab.
I'll see what I can do for you.

Silat
Unread 03-12-2011, 03:23 PM
A Nerius Seer

Server: Befallen
Default Experience window position resets

Each time I login, my experience window reverts to a default position. I move it, relog and it's back to its default.

Is there a way to control this and make it stay where I move it?

-- lollygagger
Unread 03-12-2011, 04:02 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Hopefully somebody else will have an idea for you. Your xp window should stay wherever you place it. I have had no complaints about this problem before...with the exception of the release of sf where they forced the window to expand if top aligned. But that issue has been gone over a year now.

Silat
Unread 03-12-2011, 05:47 PM
A Nerius Seer

Quote:
Hopefully somebody else will have an idea for you. Your xp window should stay wherever you place it. I have had no complaints about this problem before...with the exception of the release of sf where they forced the window to expand if top aligned. But that issue has been gone over a year now.

Silat
Seems kinda strange as I did verify the windows contains the SF tweaks:

UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true" version="2.0.0"

It's the only window that is an issue atm. I like to move the window up a couple pixles to hide the top bar since I don't need to see those stats 100% of the time.

If I find a solution I'll post incase it helps others.

-- lollygagger
Unread 03-12-2011, 05:54 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

issues like that are usually due to corrupt UI settings. try deleting them.
Unread 03-12-2011, 06:30 PM
A Nerius Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
issues like that are usually due to corrupt UI settings. try deleting them.
Gave it a shot. Deleted the settings and used a version supplied by Silat. Same issue after relog with that window.

However, the new settings did address some minor window positioning issues I was having.

/boggle.
Unread 03-12-2011, 11:25 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollygagger View Post
Gave it a shot. Deleted the settings and used a version supplied by Silat. Same issue after relog with that window.

However, the new settings did address some minor window positioning issues I was having.

/boggle.
Just a note. Those ones supplied by me are unchanged from gm9's time but still should not cause your issue. Make sure you don't have the setting checked in options to not allow windows offscreen since it sounds like your issue is trying to hide the top bar beyond the top of the window.

Silat