EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-14-2012, 02:07 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Everything is working great for me Drumstix, Thanks! (an exception thrown message appears but doesn't seem to affect anything)
Unread 12-14-2012, 11:40 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

I think an update was made to the eq2ui_mainhud_guild.xml file for the 91-95 adventure level gained events that's causing yours to show a blank (black) icon. I renamed your file in the UI to load the default one and I can now see the icon for those. So, it seems to be something in the xml file and not one of the .dds files.

It's a minor cosmetic thing but I thought I'd let you know. Keep up the great work.
Unread 12-15-2012, 12:56 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Thanks, I think someone mentioned this to me, but I wasn't sure what they were referring to. I shall investigate.
Unread 12-15-2012, 03:10 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Thanks, I think someone mentioned this to me, but I wasn't sure what they were referring to. I shall investigate.
It was a small patch, SOE forgot to add the new icons to the XML. They fixed it near the end of November. The bits added were:

Code:
    <Page Location="13,103" Name="MainTabPage" PackLocation="left,top" PackSize="absolute,absolute" RStyleMouseOver=" " RStyleMouseOverActivated=" " RStyleMouseOverSelected=" " RStyleSelected=" " ScrollExtent="720,420" Size="720,420">
        <Namespace Name="eventstyles">
            <ImageStyle Filter="true" Name="123">
                <ImageFrame Name="image" Source="images/icons/icon_ms1.dds" SourceRect="125,168,167,210" />
            </ImageStyle>
            <ImageStyle Filter="true" Name="122">
                <ImageFrame Name="image" Source="images/icons/icon_ms1.dds" SourceRect="84,42,126,84" />
            </ImageStyle>
            <ImageStyle Filter="true" Name="117">
                <ImageFrame Name="image" Source="images/icons/icon_ss1.dds" SourceRect="0,168,42,210" />
            </ImageStyle>
SVN is my friend, yes it is.
Unread 12-15-2012, 05:23 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Thanks much.