EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-15-2014, 05:36 AM
A Darkpaw Brute

Server: Innothule
Default Not sure what I'm looking for exactly... mob's buff window.

I think its called target/implied but I'm not 100% sure. Following situation will explain what I'm looking for.

In Zavith’loa: The Hidden Caldera, the last boss has a stacking buff that you have to keep track of. The target window shows me the buff but its so small I can't tell which one it is reliably during the fight.

I tried making the icons bigger in the Profit UI settings and it did, however now the icon is bigger but the buff/dets on the mob are still the same size, and are now up in the top left hand corner of the enlarged icon.

I remember the Mechanical Beholder in SF had a similar buff to keep track of, and I think I remember the enlarge icon feature working for him... (its been a while so I may be wrong).

My friend told me that I should just get the one window from a different UI, but I'd rather not if I don't have to.

If I am doing something wrong or if there is a setting I'm missing I'd love to know about it, or if someone thinks I'd do better with replacing the target window, I'd like to know which one I should try.

Thanks in advance :-)