Unread 03-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost
Send a message via MSN to Mistal
Default Mistals Crafter Hub

Hello,

I made this little mod to assist crafters in game. I would love some feedback and if anyone has any suggestions. I hope this is the right place to post this it is my first version so needs to be tested out.

Thank you all

Mistal
Unread 03-24-2010, 03:39 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Since you uploaded it as a released mod already this goes into the released category (moved it). Also the mod is kinda wrong in the tradeskill window category since it is no modification of the tradeskill window but I approved it anyway, it's at least remotely related an little enough going on in that category and since I can't moved downloads my only other option would have been to delete it...

Beautiful graphics btw, props to your friend.
Unread 03-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Thank you, I was a little uncertain as where best to put it, Tradeskill Window was the only place that had any sort of direct crafter relation.. I can however reupload it to the misc section if you would prefer let me know if you want me to move it and i'll do it straight away Sorry for any confusions caused.

Mistal
Unread 03-25-2010, 12:56 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Just wanted to say thanks for both this and the Travel Hub. As a druid, I often have run out of room on my hotbars for all the differing travel icons I needed to have handy, so Travel Hub is especially helpful. I'm also finding that I'm missing some travel items I never knew were in the game (and crafting ones as well) that I wouldn't have known about otherwise without your hubs! Thanks loads!
Unread 03-25-2010, 08:04 AM
A Fallen Diplomat

Server: The Bazaar

Well, I'm no great shakes as a crafter but I DO like the look of this. That said, I have to ask; why did you tie it to Profit? Why not make it for everyone? For me, using Profit is SO not gonna happen. Make it for everyone and I'll pick it in a heartbeat.
Unread 03-25-2010, 10:11 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Thank you for your feedback and comments.

I have not been coding for that long and the reason it was made in profit was because thats where I started playing around with things however, I have been working on how to get my mods to work with default UI and I have the solution. I am in the process of writing up the install instructions and will be posting the mods soon Hope this is helpful for you

Mistal

Last edited by Mistal : 03-25-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Unread 03-26-2010, 06:45 PM
A Sea Turtle

Default Harveting tools

I like the idea and it does make things a bit easier. I have an Alchemist and the hub looks great, however, when I created the macro for my Jeweler, he doesn't have the same harvesting options that the Alchemist has, specifically no ability to equip the overclocked gathering tools. Any chance of getting this oversight fixed?

Regards
Unread 03-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

I most certainly will
Unread 03-26-2010, 11:14 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

I have had a look at the files specifically for the alchemist and jewler and they both reference the same file as the harvest tools window is not unique to the individual Hubs but is one files used by all the windows. If it works on your alchemist then it should work for your jeweler as the file is the same for both.

What exactly is happening when you hit the harvest tools button on your jeweler? do you get the pop out window? The buttons do not equip the tools .. it just uses them from your inventory and applies the buff that they carry with them.

You might also want to turn on the autoconsume option on your tools usually means these buttons aren't required to be used very often.

Please let me know what exactly is happening as I have tested the mod with my character and it seems to work fine.

Thank you for your feedback

Mistal
Unread 03-27-2010, 09:27 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Default Harvest tools ... Might have found it

Hello again, I think i might have found what I think happened to you on my provie, I hit the tool buttons and nothing happened.

This was because AutoConsume was on. The Tools buttons only work if the items need to be cast.

If you want to do it manually look in your maintained spell effects right click and cancel the tools. The buttons will then work. if you have auto consume on they don't, but then again if you have auto consume on you wont need to use the buttons anyway lol. The only time i find the game cancels my auto consume on harvest tools is when I use my AA mirror and change spec, however I know that this is not the case for everyone.

I have no idea why it did it :/ but that seems to be the reason the buttons do nothing

Mistal x

Last edited by Mistal : 03-27-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Unread 03-27-2010, 06:52 PM
A Sea Turtle

Man, it looks like I was completely out to lunch. Went back and rechecked and everything works just fine. I guess I really should wait before playing with new toy until I have had some sleep.

A really nice little tool that works just fine, when I pay attention to what I'm doing.

Regards
Unread 03-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

lol .. I am so glad it is working out for you .. I was scratching my head a bit on this one however it did lead me to discover that the buttons don't do anything if auto consume is on so thanks for that

Mistal x