EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 04-04-2018, 06:28 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default Market Favorites update

I am yet another returning to the game after a break. I am so happy that this UI is still out there being maintained.

Are there any updates to the market favorites for the current expansion out there? I have looked through the threads here and have either missed it or it has not yet been updated.

Any information on this?
Unread 04-05-2018, 05:05 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

If you were using some version of ProfitUI prior to ProfitCE, you should go ahead and install the ProfitCE update utility.

Run the utility, point it to your UI folder, and let it update your files as needed, or you can pick and choose what files it updates.

I use a basis of ProfitCE, but I sub in some mods from elsewhere, so I uncheck the files I don't want Profit to overwrite (I use some files from DarqUI such as the tradeskill window and market pricing popup, plus a couple of mods I wrote).
Unread 04-05-2018, 06:05 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigrdrifa View Post
If you were using some version of ProfitUI prior to ProfitCE, you should go ahead and install the ProfitCE update utility.

Run the utility, point it to your UI folder, and let it update your files as needed, or you can pick and choose what files it updates.

I use a basis of ProfitCE, but I sub in some mods from elsewhere, so I uncheck the files I don't want Profit to overwrite (I use some files from DarqUI such as the tradeskill window and market pricing popup, plus a couple of mods I wrote).
I do actually have the UI installer and it is working nicely, I just do not see any PoP content in the market drop downs. Just up as far as the last expansion. Maybe I will try my hand at manually editing it.