EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 06-02-2013, 02:23 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Profit Help

I recently came back to EQ2 and wanted my profit back. So I downloaded and installed ProfitUI Maintained - Chained of Destiny, thinking this is an updated version of the one I used 2 years ago. Of course it looks different (as I figured it would), but it doesn't look like there are any click to heal/cure buttons.

So, is this a new UI all together? Can I get the click to heal/cure button add or something? Did I just download the wrong version?

I appreciate any help, I was never very good at this UI install thing.
Unread 06-02-2013, 05:10 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

That zipfile's a complete release, but it's out of date at this point. You really want to get it via the updater at:
http://updater.pala.de/
That will get you the latest files and let you update them as changes are released. It's Java-based, so make sure you've got Java 6 or 7 installed and download using IE or Firefox (Chrome doesn't handle Java web-start apps right). You might also have to resize the group and raid windows larger to show the click-to-cure area, and set the raid window to advanced mode to show the cures area.