EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 03-06-2013, 10:31 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Kithicor
Default Inventory Search questions

Good morning and thank you for the outstanding work you have put into this over the years!!

I noticed the other day after the hot fix that my inventory search ability has poofed. I don't see it in my Character screen in the usual spot. I never thought about it till I need to find something

I have the latest automatic downloader and did it again this morning to make sure I was up to date, all files were up to date.

Any suggestions?
Unread 03-07-2013, 01:28 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by igthar View Post
Good morning and thank you for the outstanding work you have put into this over the years!!

I noticed the other day after the hot fix that my inventory search ability has poofed. I don't see it in my Character screen in the usual spot. I never thought about it till I need to find something

I have the latest automatic downloader and did it again this morning to make sure I was up to date, all files were up to date.

Any suggestions?
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17438
Unread 03-08-2013, 03:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Would it be possible to add pet affinity in the pet window or warder tab when using a Beastlord? There is one UI mod out there with it by Pooka, but I much prefer this setup and having only one mod to watch and maintain.
Unread 04-12-2013, 08:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Update Log:
v1.41 - 2013.04.13
- Update [Container]: Increased icon/row size to support higher stack size text.
- Update [Persona]: Search button is back. Re-sized buttons a bit to fit everything.

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:
- /POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml
- /POI/drumsui_itemnotes.xml
- /POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

(If you had any saved from 1.40 or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files!

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 04-30-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Unread 04-30-2013, 05:42 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Color alternatives now included in this manual download.

Update Log:
v1.42 - 2013.04.30
- Update [Colors]: UI color alternatives now included this version.
- Update [Journal]: New Daily Objectives tab (GU66). Toggle quest helper checkbox is now clickable.
- Update [Pet]: Pet AutoAssist button added (GU66).

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:

(If you had any saved from 1.41 or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files!
Unread 05-01-2013, 07:50 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Everfrost
Thumbs Up Colors!!!!

Ok, I officially love you now! ROFL

"Color alternatives now included in this manual download."
Unread 05-02-2013, 09:54 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Cures in group window for nonhealers bugged?

Necromancers are now able to cure anything but curses. However, like the paladin they get a strange message from the cure icons in the group window: "Only while crafting". Is there a fix/workaround for this?
Unread 05-02-2013, 12:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by petuniasevan View Post
Necromancers are now able to cure anything but curses. However, like the paladin they get a strange message from the cure icons in the group window: "Only while crafting". Is there a fix/workaround for this?
I hotbar my pally cure (which is still only elemental/noxious/arcane *rage*), and it works fine, for what that's worth. So self-curing and curing a targetted group member work perfectly. Unless it resists, lol.
Unread 05-06-2013, 06:05 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
v1.43 - 2013.05.06
- Update [Examine]: Removed Xanadu search button, added u.eq2wire button, and re-organized the button order in the Item Examine window.
- Update [Inspect]: Changed u.eq2wire tab into a button that pops up the in-game browser window.
- Fix [Journal]: Collection tab functionality returned to working order.
- Fix [Persona]: Fixed the Weapon/Spell weapon buttons from moving. Fixed Housing tab template row size.

(If you had any saved from 1.42 or previous)

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 05-06-2013 at 06:14 AM.
Unread 05-23-2013, 08:24 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Butcherblock
Default Help uninstall or delete

I seem to be having a problem that I cant resolve regardless of what I have read. So to start over again, how do you delete what I have and start fresh?
Unread 05-23-2013, 09:57 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker518 View Post
I seem to be having a problem that I cant resolve regardless of what I have read. So to start over again, how do you delete what I have and start fresh?
Delete your DrumsUI folder in the UI folder.
Unread 06-06-2013, 04:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default click to cure for mages?

i have not been able to get click to cure to work for mages now that we can cure all detriments. also a not so important but long time problem, i cannot click and cancel a repair bot like other buffs.
Unread 06-14-2013, 12:06 PM
A Berserk Golem

Default The directory tree fubar

Right now I have about 5 DrumsUI folders and 4 or 5 UI folders just trying to get the UI to work with the edited files. The UIs within UIs are the worst. I did back up my EQ2 directory but it was already FUBARed before I did it. I've lost data somewhere and my pc hangs at the most critical times.

Time to reset my laptop to factory settings, and see if something else is terribly wrong and not the game. My question is: if I just uninstall the game rather than reset my laptop to factory settings, is there anything hidden that might perpetuate the UIs from hell?

Sweet Drum, this is not a bashing of your wonderful UI. If it were, I wouldn't be trying so hard to make it work. I love this UI and I appreciate your gift to all of us. I'm just my own worst enemy when it comes to installing UIs and editing files. I'll be back!
Unread 06-14-2013, 04:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacraed View Post
My question is: if I just uninstall the game rather than reset my laptop to factory settings, is there anything hidden that might perpetuate the UIs from hell?
All it should take to get rid of a messed-up custom UI folder is to delete the UI folder itself, delete your UI settings files (*_eq2_uisettings.xml), edit eq2.ini and change cl_ui_skinname to Default (or remove it entirely) and edit eq2_recent.ini and remove any cl_ui_skinname entries you find. Run the patcher and it should re-download the default UI files giving you a clean UI folder. Doing a Validate Game Assets from the launchpad options should clean up any other corruption if the game's still giving you problems with the default UI. You do, of course, lose all your UI layouts doing this, but it guarantees you start with a clean default UI and layout.

In the worst case you can uninstall, delete the game install folder and anything left in it if the uninstall didn't completely delete it, and re-download the full game launchpad installer and reinstall. It should be possible to clear everything but the launchpad files from your game folder and let your existing launchpad re-download everything, but I'd have to poke around to see what needs to be left for the LP to function.
Unread 07-23-2013, 07:44 AM
A Griffon
Featured

GU67 update.

Update Log:
v1.44 - 2013.07.23
- Update [Container]: Harvest container has new Hide checkbox (GU67).
- Update [Journal]: Journal window updated with new Daily Mission tab. Active Quest window also updated. Click the icon next to the Daily Objective to hide/show the quest details.
- Update [Colors]: Color DDS files updated to support GU67 graphic file changes.

(If you had any saved from 1.43 or previous)

Unread 07-23-2013, 12:46 PM
A Brown Bear

A few things I noticed when I was comparing EQ2 default (red) image files with the DrumsUI replacements (some were like this before the GU today):
  • 2 icons are missing in icon_map5
  • rounded square icon (gold border, green interior with !) is missing in commonelements.dds - used in AA window as a notification that you have points etc to spend
  • smaller winged icons in window_elements_specific.dds - part of the 'repair for SC' icon set; they replace the boots with wings
  • female freeblood missing in mugshots_female.dds
I fixed these for myself locally, but figured you'd like to know in case you want to adjust them for the official downloads.

Last edited by Firedancer : 07-23-2013 at 12:47 PM. Reason: clarification
Unread 07-23-2013, 07:09 PM
A Griffon
Featured

You know... I remember adding some of those in. I think I copied an old version over along the way, and never noticed

I'll fix soon as I can check. It's annoying to update 6 files for 12 versions

Taking offers for help!
Unread 07-23-2013, 07:14 PM
A Brown Bear

I think I have all the variants in my folder. I'll see about getting the relevant stuff fixed and send you a dropbox link to the zip.
Unread 07-23-2013, 08:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedancer View Post
I think I have all the variants in my folder. I'll see about getting the relevant stuff fixed and send you a dropbox link to the zip.
Ty very much for the files. I received them. I'll integrate the updates tonight after I'm done w/ raids and what not and be sure to include you in the credits. I might have to recruit you again in the future
Unread 07-31-2013, 02:03 PM
A Grove Wisp

Default Can't click on hotkeys

Hello, I'm a returning player and new user of Drums UI. So far, I love it! I used to use ProfitUI as a healer and enjoyed that a great deal; I must say that your click to cure is great and I like the uncluttered look of the UI.

I can't click on my hotkeys to cast any spells, however. How can I fix this? I've worked on this for the past hour and am at a loss. I can use the keyboard to access my first three rows of hotkeys, but my mouse absolutely is not working on the hotkeys. Please help me so I can play! hah!

Eliana
Everfrost
Unread 07-31-2013, 02:10 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Do you mean your normal hotbars? I'm not sure why that would happen. Perhaps there is a window blocking them? Try hitting F10 to cycle the UI into the Move window mode and see if you can move anything around.
Unread 07-31-2013, 02:45 PM
A Grove Wisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Do you mean your normal hotbars? I'm not sure why that would happen. Perhaps there is a window blocking them? Try hitting F10 to cycle the UI into the Move window mode and see if you can move anything around.
Apparently it was some kind of a glitch; after I camped out and back in, the problem resolved itself.

Thank you for your quick reply!

Eliana
Unread 08-20-2013, 08:08 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Here is the new favorites file for your use

I had tried before to post this here but could did not find the attachment link until today. Anyways feel free to integrate this into the UI. I would be proud to have helped in making it available for everyone's use
Heres the link to that thread...

http://www.eq2interface.com/downloads/info5109.html
Attached Files
File Type: zip DrumsUI_browser_favorites.zip (1.3 KB, 310 views)

Last edited by konan : 09-06-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Unread 08-20-2013, 10:32 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Will do. Feel free to submit any other updates. I know the Broker is behind the times. I'm like 5 years behind on crafting, having never maxed a Tradeskiller.
I'll always give credit for submissions.
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Thumbs Up Here is the new rare list with tier 10 added

Here is the new rare list with tier 10 added. If i have time and see any other tweaks I can add and post them here. I had to check but I have 7 level 95 crafters and 2 more working to have a full set.

I just updated this file to include more rares heres link from thread I made.

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...theMarket.html

Your welcome to add these updated files to your DrumsUI.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Market_Favorites1.zip (2.6 KB, 339 views)

Last edited by konan : 09-06-2013 at 01:51 PM.