EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 12-21-2012, 05:16 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Oasis
Default Mercenary Window will not disappear/Bottom Bar

I'm sorry if this is found in a different thread, I just recently went back to using Profit. One thing I've noticed though is that if I'm not using a mercenary, the window remains. I though there was supposed to be a toggle on the Mercenary option once you bring up the character screen, but I'm not seeing one.

I'm sure there might be a keyboard shortcut to use, but it's just annoying. If I summon the merc, then dismiss, it goes away. Yet, if I log out then back in, it's there even the mercenary is not currently in use.

Also, I found a way to modify the bottom bar, but the changes don't take effect, is that just not possible anymore?
Unread 12-21-2012, 09:16 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynn View Post
I'm sorry if this is found in a different thread, I just recently went back to using Profit. One thing I've noticed though is that if I'm not using a mercenary, the window remains. I though there was supposed to be a toggle on the Mercenary option once you bring up the character screen, but I'm not seeing one.

I'm sure there might be a keyboard shortcut to use, but it's just annoying. If I summon the merc, then dismiss, it goes away. Yet, if I log out then back in, it's there even the mercenary is not currently in use.

Also, I found a way to modify the bottom bar, but the changes don't take effect, is that just not possible anymore?
/togglemerc