EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 06-27-2014, 02:54 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Will Drums UI continue?

Drums I know you have had some recent changed in gameplay and I want to thank you for all the efforts you have put into this UI over the years.

That said I feel the need to ask what the future of Drums UI is as far as regular updates considering the circumstances. Thank you in advance for your response.
Unread 06-27-2014, 04:56 PM
A Brown Bear
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Splitpaw
Send a message via MSN to Dhalkar

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17835 he has replied in this thread, if you missed it. Don't want to put words in his mouth, but it sounds like there is a plan..
Unread 06-27-2014, 06:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

I've mentioned it at least somewhere else too, but just in passing.

I've not been "playing" since the end of January due to work. And just recently my guild that I raided with has called it quits. So, there's even less likelihood of me ever being active in the game again.

That said: My plan is to support patch updates as I can until the end of 2014. After that, I'll officially stop supporting it as actively as I had been.
Any kind of feature updates are outta the question just due to time constraints. But I'll try to get some updates in this year.

After 2014... hard to say. There's hardly any real UI updates to default. I wouldn't worry too much. The Updater will stay up, and Ill be able to patch changes via notes from the forums here.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 09-13-2014 at 02:17 PM.
Unread 06-27-2014, 07:14 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you've put into it over this time. I knew the day would come eventually. More or less same happened with me and my EQ1 custom interface.

Few days ago the Gallery3 project team announced it was going into hibernation with updates being stopped. It's what my current EQ2 gallery is based on.

I've lost count the number of abandoned plug-ins, extensions, add-ons, websites, and programs for this or that there have been over time.

Just ignore the people that get their undergarments in a wad over it. I suspect there will be a few familiar enough with windiff and the like to tweak things if need be down the road.