EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-19-2012, 10:16 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Housing windows

I searched everywhere and could not find mention of this, so I apologize if it has been discussed or already fixed.

There are two housing windows specifically that I've found need to be changed or added:

1. Is there anything in the works for adding the Housing list window? When I click the little statue in South Qeynos to go to my Mistmoore Crags Estate, nothing happens. I have to load the default UI, click the statue, and then the list of available housing choices finally pops up so I can click it pull up the Housing Access window. The list window is what we need.

2. When I choose to exit any of my houses (when you have more than one house), a window pops up to choose where you want to go. Currently, ProfitUI gives me only the options to go to my other houses. I have to switch to the default UI and reopen this window where a new button at the bottom allows me to exit to North Qeynos. This button is missing from the profit window and is causing me to be stuck in a loop in my homes. They are unfurnished, so the situation is especially bleak.

I have been using ProfitUI for years now and absolutely wouldn't trade it for anything. And while these aren't deal breakers, they are issues and annoying when trying to use a house. I figured someone should know about it if they don't already.

Also, if no one else is having this problem, is there something I'm doing wrong? I've always, since its inception, used the automatic updater.

Thanks for reading my long post.
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:01 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

strange I get all windows to work fine and am using the latest profit. Have to click to buttons at the bottom if you want to go to freeport or a guild house that has one of your house portals in it. Also the list works fine for me. Not even sure profit modifies the housing windows would need to look in the folder to see.
Unread 06-20-2012, 09:52 AM
A Griffon

Working fine for me as well. As far as I know, Profit merely re-skins the look and does not change any of the functions. Some kind of high weirdness going on here.
Unread 06-20-2012, 05:29 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Hmmm, then maybe I need to start from scratch. I mean, I've had it for a long time so there's probably some version fragmentation or something going on. I will do some searching on the best way to do this and keep all my character layouts.

Thanks for the responses. I was really hoping it was something on my end and that I wouldn't have to wait for someone to figure out the code. Anyhoo, off to research!
Unread 06-20-2012, 05:50 PM
A Griffon

If you've had your setup for a long time, I would strongly suggest resetting all settings. We've seen very weird things happen in older setups (including mine) that went away when settings were reset.

To do this, go to Settings -> Updater -> Reset All Settings in the updater.