EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 04-30-2017, 08:23 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default community profit

I downloaded Community Profit_CE in hopes that I would be able to see my Resolve and Ascension stats,I see neither. What is the latest Profit so I can see this?? I have ran the updater several times and accepted all updates.
If Profit is not updated to this, what is the next UI that will show me this, as I am working blind in eq2 re: ascension.
Also, not sure what this is but did not download>>>Downloading \_ProfitUI_Maintained_Extras.txt... > > > > > could not downloaded

Last edited by wnkibok : 04-30-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Unread 05-06-2017, 01:46 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle
Smile Resolved

Since I posted, I continually worked on this issue. I never got a reply here so
as in RL when no help is available, I made the decision to either fix the issue myself or delete Profit from my pc.
I went through the entire process from installing, to using it, to removing it, from my pc.
I had an old version, I tried to use ( I do really love Profit), but it did not have what I needed.
I tried the solution given below about removing the persona.xml file, it did not work.
I finally deleted every bit of Profit from my pc, sadly.
In one last attempt, again, ( I wanted Profit badly you see) I downloaded the Profit CE again.
I, again, followed the instructions closely, I am not totally stupid, I build my own computers. This time when I updated, all files actually updated. I held my breath, logged into EQ2. Checked for "Resolve" in my stats, it was there!
I was overjoyed, checked the merc gear, it was there, checked for my level in ascension it was there!! I should probably thank you for not answering this post as it made me recheck and recheck and solve my own issue.
I don't think I made any mistakes on the first install but as no one is perfect, it is possible. I feel I did the exact same thing I did on the first install. I am not sure what fixed it this time, but I am just grateful it is working. Consider this issue solved.
Unread 05-06-2017, 06:59 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Good to hear, glad you got it resolved. If the updater does not get the file it is expecting, it tries again four more times one second apart. That's where the > > > > > comes from. If the extras file was the only one to give you that message, then it's possible your connection had a short moment of packet loss.

Don't hesitate to post your questions, folks aren't ignoring you. I think in this case nobody felt they had a good answer to help with your issue.