EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-05-2016, 05:49 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default ProfitUI CE - scrolling in the maintained window

I recently switched to CE and am looking for a way to scroll through the maintained spells window. Scroll similar to the 'classic' ProfitUI, where I could scroll my "static" buffs up (out of view/display range) and thus have room to show all the dynamic ones that appear and disappear during combat.

Am I missing something and not seeing how this works in CE? Or is this feature not available (yet).

Thanks in advance.
Unread 11-06-2016, 09:41 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by raveneye_pl View Post
I recently switched to CE and am looking for a way to scroll through the maintained spells window. Scroll similar to the 'classic' ProfitUI, where I could scroll my "static" buffs up (out of view/display range) and thus have room to show all the dynamic ones that appear and disappear during combat.

Am I missing something and not seeing how this works in CE? Or is this feature not available (yet).

Thanks in advance.

If you choose the first variant for the Maintained window on the updater, Left aligned (default), you should get mouse wheel scrolling. All the other variants were designed as non-standard volumes as opposed to composites, and I don't think mouse wheel scrolling is possible with them.

Also remember you can use spell filtering (bottom of the options tab on the character window) to right-click and hide your static spell icons from the spell effects window. If a spell effect has a maintained icon it will also get hidden.
Unread 11-06-2016, 09:50 AM
A Brown Bear

Thanks for the reply!

I do not remember picking anything at all aside from the color scheme. Could you please point me in the right direction where to either find the proper xml file (so I can manually copy it into my UI folder) OR explain where I can set the option to use the default maintained window?
Unread 11-06-2016, 10:17 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by raveneye_pl View Post
Thanks for the reply!

I do not remember picking anything at all aside from the color scheme. Could you please point me in the right direction where to either find the proper xml file (so I can manually copy it into my UI folder) OR explain where I can set the option to use the default maintained window?

In the ProfitUI app, check for updates and then scroll down to Maintained. Right-click the gear next to that and make sure the first choice is checked. It most likely is, since you have never chosen any variants. I just loaded up ProfitUI in this configuration and the maintained icons are scrolling for me with the mouse wheel.

If you want to get rid of the modded version and go back to default window, first click the checkbox in the "Skip" column for Maintained so you won't accidentally download the mod in the future. Then on the Files tab click Open in File Explorer, then find and delete (or rename) eq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xml.
Unread 11-07-2016, 12:26 PM
A Brown Bear

Again, thanks for the reply.

I checked and indeed my setting were the default ones. Still, no scrolling.
Then I deleted the mainhud file and had the updater download it. Same result, no scrolling possible.
Next thing I did worked fine then - I switched from "Left aligned (default)" to "Left aligned slim". Yay for being able to scroll again
Unread 02-13-2018, 12:46 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown

accidental post.