EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 02-24-2017, 02:30 PM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default quest journal

Anyone having issues with quests disappearing in their journals after you click on them. You can still complete the quest, however you have to know that you have the quest. Example. Tradeskill quests in twark. I get them all and click on them and they will disappear one by one until I don't have them any longer, however I still have them. I toggle hidden on and off and they reappear, but if I click on them again they disappear. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this type of issue. thanks.
Unread 02-24-2017, 05:02 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by drof View Post
Anyone having issues with quests disappearing in their journals after you click on them. You can still complete the quest, however you have to know that you have the quest. Example. Tradeskill quests in twark. I get them all and click on them and they will disappear one by one until I don't have them any longer, however I still have them. I toggle hidden on and off and they reappear, but if I click on them again they disappear. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this type of issue. thanks.

I have been seeing some weirdness regarding hidden quests in the past few days, assumed I was hiding them by mistake. This may not be a custom UI issue.

Unread 02-24-2017, 10:22 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Quote:
Originally Posted by drof View Post
I have been unable to repeat the disappearing quest issue. A way to find out if it is a custom ui issue or a default issue would be to copy the files from the default ui named:

eq2ui_journals_active
eq2ui_journals_quest

Place them in the profitui_ce folder. If this is a default issue the problem will persist after you do this.

Make sure you do not update profit until after you have tried this or the updater will overwrite them.

Silat

Unread 02-24-2017, 10:47 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

I made changes to the profitui journal file to reflect changes in the default since it was last updated. I have no clue if this is meaningful but I would think using this file would eliminate any chance of a custom ui issue.

If you test with this, don't use the ones above, just put the attached file in your profitui folder.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_journals_quest.xml (105.2 KB, 272 views)