POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Tier1 and Tier2 raid encounters have had their DoT damage rebalanced across the tiers. In most cases, this was a reduction.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Citadel of the Sun [Raid]
- Rizlona should now allow you to use the Manipulate Gold ability more quickly.
Echoes of Innovation [Public]
- Corrected an issue that could occasionally cause the Junkbeast to spawn at very low health.
- The trophy dropped by Meldrath the Malignant should now have the correct sign text. Players may need to pick this item up and replace it to see the change.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Dispatch V from being researched.
- The 3-piece set bonus on the legendary Echoes of Faydwer shaman armor has been corrected to give 2 crit chance.
- Added agi and int to Unwashed Non-Metallic Boots.
- A few of the level 70 city quest reward weapons have been adjusted to ensure parity between the Freeport and Qeynos versions.
- Echoes of Faydwer era Heritage Quest items should now have appropriate stats when purchased from Fracture.
- Echoes of Faydwer class sets have slightly reduced requirements for their set bonuses. A few of the fabled set bonuses have been adjusted.
- Corrected an issue that prevented several Planar Adornments from applying their bonuses if the wearer was under level 105.
- Corrected the adornment slots, damage rating and mitigation values on Staff of the Observers, Rain Caller, Crested Mistmoore Shield, Robe of the Oracle, Dwarven Ringmail Tunic, Cloak of Flames sold by Fracture the Heritage merchant.
- The Ivy-shroud of Tunare has been restored to its original effect to preserve balance with other deity cloak rewards.
- Corrected an issue that would prevent Vermillion, Bonebreaker from triggering against heroic encounters.
- Weapon rewards from Wrapping It Up (Prismatic 2.0) have been modified so that their procs no longer scale as well with increased stats. This should still leave them as the best options available when they are acquired, but help taper the effects off in later expansions.
- Soulfire procs have been slightly improved.
- What Dreams May Come - Players without the "Gnomish Pirate Spirits" are now given an onscreen message when the altar is examined.
- What Dreams May Come - The scroll is now easier to see from afar.
- The Office of the Harbormaster quest line in game mails should now be sent to eligible characters on Time-Locked server for any quests that can be done in currently enabled expansions.
- Fuel for the Fire - Amli will now complete this quest, but only for those who have completed "Creating the Amber Storm".
- Continued Fuel for the Fire - Amli offers this quest infinitely, once player completes "Creating the Amber Storm". The quest functions the same as "Fuel for the Fire".
- Dr. Arcana in Coliseum of Valor will now hint at the upcoming Public Quest when hailed.