POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Plane of Innovation: Security Measures [Tradeskill]
- Both versions of the zone should now give a different message if using an EMD on a security pillar in the main room that has already been deactivated.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Chase [Event Heroic & Duo]
- Frostward's curse, Biting Cold, inflicts percent-based damage instead of outright death if the target is unprotected.
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
- Hacked Clockworks should now more reliably despawn if the raid wipes to Meldrath the Malignant.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that occasionally would cause Emmerick Skyfury to not die correctly when defeated.
Chamber of Rejuvenation [Raid]
- Trakanon should no longer be able to use his target checking ability more often than he should be able to.
- Added a message to the Invoker of Spirits to explain why it can sometimes fail very quickly.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Stalk IX from being added to Predators automatically.
- Mechanical Travel Gear will now offer a choice to go to the Plane of Valor if you have completed the quest Legacy of Power: Tyrant's Throne
- Stalk IX (Ancient) and Stalk IX (Grandmaster) spell scrolls may now be scribed.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Beastlord spells Feral Destruction, Savage Rake, and Warder's Ferocity from dropping in the world.
- A Restitch in Time will now grant different gemstones in subsequent weeks.
- Familiars Wild - Corrected an issue where the all possible quest targets would display as possible updates. The quest bauble will no longer be able to trigger on heroic or raid encounters.
- The weekly mission "The Planes: Chapters 1 through 5 [Heroic I]" will now grant your choice of dungeon crafting component upon completion.
- For the Voice She Once Had - Daysinte now gives flavor text for those searching for the Aluxob Focus.
Shard of Hate: Gates of Scorn [Public Quest]
- Scorn fiends around Scornbone respawn much slower.
- Imp repellents last 120 seconds.
- Damage from Spite Grenade and Hate Ball have been increased to 25% and 50%, respectively.
- Raging destroyers have less hitpoints.
- Trash encounters spawned with Scornbone now have less hitpoints and receive more damage.
- Scorn fiends can now more easily be herded into their portals simply by clicking them while the appropriate imp repellent is active.
- Turret harvest depots now allow for up to 60 units of each resource to be withdrawn.
- The number of updates to complete stage 3 has been reduced from 72 to 48.
- The number of updates to complete stage 4 has been reduced from 132 to 96.