EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 11-01-2012, 12:03 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42
Default DrumUI - Chains of Eternity updates

Hey all,

Last I checked there weren't a lot of UI changes/additions in the upcoming expansion, but I shall try to get the UI up-to-date as I can.

I was highly affected by the recent hurricane on the East Coast/US, but hopefully things will be back to normal for me in a week or two.
Unread 11-01-2012, 10:06 AM
A Brown Bear

Hope everything works out for you quickly and for the best , take care Drum
Unread 11-01-2012, 03:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Not a biggie, but is it your UI that provides the selection criteria for the broker dropdowns? If yes, could you add Ethereal to the list of fabled/legendary types?

Not like I can afford them, but fun to look...

Thanks, best wishes on the recovery and as always, thanks for the UI...
Unread 11-01-2012, 03:18 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Will add it to my list, ty.
Unread 11-02-2012, 10:02 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Nektulos

I hope you don't live on Staten Island. I am in W. Maryland and I only lost power for 12 hours but I had friends who were buried under 2 feet of snow.
Unread 11-04-2012, 10:17 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Najena
Default So sorry to hear that

Yours is the only interface I use and have for YEARS. :-) More important to me is not your interface but you and everyone else that have been effected by the hurricane. My heart goes out to all of you.

Tiny-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Hey all,

Last I checked there weren't a lot of UI changes/additions in the upcoming expansion, but I shall try to get the UI up-to-date as I can.

I was highly affected by the recent hurricane on the East Coast/US, but hopefully things will be back to normal for me in a week or two.
Unread 11-07-2012, 10:06 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Crushbone

Well hope you and all people affected by the hurricane are doing well and getting everything squared away. My thoughts go out to everyone. Now for my wanted addition to your ui can you add the Krono spot to your character window...not sure what it would be called but when i bought a couple i had to temporarily revert to default window for it.
Thanks
Jester
Unread 11-07-2012, 10:07 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Yep, sure thing. Will get the Krono thing added in as soon as I can.
Unread 11-08-2012, 06:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Broker window

Something I would love to see in your interface if at all possible is the ability to do a broker search for all collectibles that I do not already have. Would be nice to see if I missed any collections without having to go thru 3000 pages. It is nice to see what is darkened out showing what I do not need but real pain to do all that with so many pages of collectibles.

Thanks
Unread 11-09-2012, 02:29 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Not possible unfortunately. Best you can do is search for specific ones from your collection tab for collections you have partials to.
Unread 11-09-2012, 02:51 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
could you add Ethereal to the list of fabled/legendary types?
I don't think there is a way without SOE adding it in. Far as I saw in the code, it's not in Default UI either.
Unread 11-10-2012, 02:11 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default crafting on beta

The crafting window, recipes, and crafting tables cause the game to crash while using your UI. I really like your UI and its a pain having to switch back and forth to the default UI everyting I need to craft.
Unread 11-10-2012, 02:13 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Patch again. If you're using Beta, simply delete the eq2ui_tradeskills.xml from the DrumsUI folder.
Unread 11-10-2012, 03:41 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkmagoo View Post
The crafting window, recipes, and crafting tables cause the game to crash while using your UI. I really like your UI and its a pain having to switch back and forth to the default UI everyting I need to craft.
That worked grand, thanks tons
Unread 11-16-2012, 11:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Is there something wrong with the tracking window? I can't seem to get a wisp to the tracked object. (I was getting them in the beta) Using DrumsUI Updater to keep it updated.

Thanks
Hope things work out for you in the long run.

WS
-Everfrost

Last edited by WhteSnow : 11-16-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:06 AM
A Forest Scavenger

is there an update yet for the tradeskill window? i imagine there's quite a few things to update. but man...crafting with the default window suu uu uuu uuuxxxx
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:37 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Everfrost

Well IMHO you need to take care of yourself, family and friends that have been affected by the storm first. I hope things go well for you. Thousands of peoples lives were affected dramatically by that storm and I wish them all the best.
I'm glad you do what you do for us with your UI, its awesome ! I play a Mystic and switching to your UI has made me a much more effective healer. I've been using your UI for about 2 years and I'm glad you made the updates to it that you have recently. Personally I dont mind waiting however longer it takes till you fix the few things that have changed.
I've done what I can to help the storm victims and if all anyone here can do to help is wait a little longer for the UI updates, then please do so.

Thanks Drumstix for all that you've done and I wish you and your family / friends all the best.
Unread 11-17-2012, 11:55 AM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Nektulos
Thumbs Down

The tracking window does not work with the tracking prestige. I had to remove it from the UI to get the tracking prestige to work.
Unread 11-17-2012, 02:30 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriolanus View Post
The tracking window does not work with the tracking prestige. I had to remove it from the UI to get the tracking prestige to work.
I'm unaware of this. I'll compare to default UI to see what's up. Thanks.
Unread 11-23-2012, 07:46 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default ETA on Crafting?

I know you have much going on in your world at the moment but I was curious if there might be an eta on the crafting window.

The default is fine but I much prefer the Drums version.

Thanks
Unread 11-23-2012, 09:41 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I'll be home this weekend. Expect it within a few days from then.
Unread 11-28-2012, 03:23 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Would it be possible to add the stack count of the spell to the Spell Timer window?
Unread 11-28-2012, 07:42 PM
A Griffon
Featured

This has been done for the Updater, haven't had chance to upload manual version yet. Coming soon!
Unread 11-29-2012, 07:07 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Awesome! I grabbed it from the updater
Unread 12-02-2012, 09:52 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Unrest

The checkbox for the tradeskill recipe hiding doesn't work.
All it does is remove the recipes and shifts the crafting to the left leaving a gaping void space on the right. You have this massive window hiding your view of the world.