- Rewards are now granted upon leaving a match if any were earned by completing objectives.
- When the 2nd objective is completed (on either team), neither teams' numbers can be reinforced by anyone outside the match.
- After the first team completes the final objective, the opposing team's group count will be checked periodically. If their group total falls below 3, the match will end.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- You should no longer occasionally get spammy messages regarding progression within the zone.
- Adds in tier 4 raid boss encounters have had their health slightly increased. It should still be less time to kill adds from previous to update 103.
- Adornment Reclamation will now remove orange adornments.
- Procs on familiars will now be modified by stats.
- Familiars no longer conflict with Deity pets.
- Wantia adornments that have been removed from a piece of gear have had their proper slots restored.
- The Awakened Sedition, Sword of the Bloodmoon now grants Max HP and Armor Mitigation increase.
- The Siege of Zek: Rise of The Sanctifiers - The enchanted Green Hood vessel in Antonica is now available to non-members.
- Light of the Destroyer: Adventurers should now be able to help their friends in the final battle, even if they are not currently on this quest. The instance should pull in the group, as long as the quest holder clicks on the entrance.
- Corrected an issue that granted players on the Timelocked server a Tears of Veeshan era hit point buff as soon as they hit level 90. This buff is now locked behind Tears of Veeshan being live on the server.