POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
- Items used in the planar recipes should all now drop from the final boss of their respective zones.
Solusek Ro's Tower: Radiance [Event Challenge]
- Loot dropped from Solusek Ro's encounter should now be able to have group options applied.
Plane of Innovation: The Wasteyards [Raid]
- The legionnaires in the Construct Automaton encounter should now despawn when either the boss is slain or resets.
- Corrected an issue that made Meldrath the Mechanized's "Direct Tinkering" ability a lot easier to avoid than intended.
- Corrected an issue with the Construct Automaton that could sometimes cause him to not removed his "Circuit Reversal" protection ability.
- Added additional text during the Construct Automaton encounter to make it a bit easier to understand how the mechanics.
- Gearbox's "Energy Siphon" ability will grow slightly slower.
Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Storm Surge [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that would occasionally cause Eindride Icestorm to not run his abilities causing him to not be able to be killed.
Halls of Seeing
- Corrected an issue which would cause Venekor to not trigger properly if you leave the zone and return.
Plane of Innovation: Parts not Included [Event Heroic & Duo]
- The number of beetle swarm encounters required to unlock the final door to Fixit Omegatock has been reduced to 4.
- Corrected a but that caused Blood Parasite, Bloatfly, Desiccation and Bonds of Blood to inherit the recast time of Anti-Life.
- Reduced the damage from Interrupt on TLE servers.
- Reduced auto attack damage for mages and priests.
- Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination - Those who have lost any of the Shards of an Obulus Medallion, after completing the corresponding quest, can return to Hssiss to obtain a replacement shard.
- Jaled Dar's Shade's abilities, Deathblaze and Infernal Fire (both frontals), will now properly hit more than one target in range.
- Planes of Prophecy public quest zones will now enforce the number of players allowed to a maximum of 48.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Ruby Heartwood Crossbow from being crafted.
- Ember and Darkstone badge recipes will now return the correct quality results. Previously created badges will automatically be replaced.
- Corrected a bug that granted the Proving Grounds bonus to Thaumic scroll buffs outside of the Proving Grounds.
- Rewards from the Qeynos Claymore questline have been improved slightly.
- Removed bugged Tyrant's Resolve spell scrolls from the game.
- The level 70 versions of the Qeynos and Freeport city quest cloaks now have era-appropriate stats.
- Runes of Championship, Glory, Juxtaposition, Witness 1-4 are now available to be purchased from Amarat the Procurer for Planar Quintessence.
- Upgraded the Eye of the Prophet to bring it up to its intended profession.