EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 03-16-2005, 07:01 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Doing away with click, instead using hotkeys...

I'd like to completely do away with interacting with a merchant with the mouse and use hotkeys instead.

For instance:

Hotkey 1 = bringing up sell window for nearest merchant
Hotkey 2 = bringing up the quantity selector for selected item to sell

This would do away with click on the vendor as well as click on the button that tells the merchant to bring up the quantity window, instead using a hotkey.

Also, is it possible to automatically go down the list everytime you sell something. Let's take stacks for a minute. If you sell half a stack, would it be possible to still have it move down to the next item?

Just a few elements here I'm curious on. Thank you everyone for the previous help! I really appreciate it. If I polish this up I'll be able to offer finally my first interface here!
Unread 03-18-2005, 09:46 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

There currently is no way to simulate a double-click or right-click, and simply calling up the window with a merchant/banker/broker targeted does not initiate the required "transaction" to pull that NPC's info from the server and allow trading.

Assuming for a sec it were possible to start a transaction mouseless, it's doubtfull you could automatically switch to the next item listed on button press. There's an outside chance we can pull the selected item index number and add 1 to it on any button press.

Been meaning to play with this, but I don't think we can set tab stops for buttons to be activated on enter. Prety sure only 1 button can accept enter per window so there's no way to choose between Sell 1, Sell Quantity, and Sell Stack.

Bringing up the Quantity Selector has the same issue as opening a transaction... unless you click on an item, QS doesn't know what item it's interacting with.