EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 01-20-2009, 06:36 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Blackburrow
Default Add Button missing from Collections

I installed profitUI fresh the other day and everything seems perfectly fine except for an issue with the Collections Journal when I want to add a collection. On some items the Add button is missing completely, even though I need that collection item. Other times for example when the item will fit in two collections one or both Add buttons are missing.

I have run the updater, deleted the UI and reinstalled. Only other interface I am using is EQ2Maps. Thanks for the nice UI and any help you can provide.

Regards
Unread 01-20-2009, 08:01 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Thanks, I've been having reports about this on the bug tracker since the collection sort option change, but these are the first screenshots I see (and I have not been able to reproduce it myself so far).

Can you confirm that this is only happening for items that go into more than one collection (as it would appear from your screenshots)?
Unread 01-20-2009, 09:47 AM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle

Don't know if this has anything to do with the issue, but have noticed that the button seems to move around a lot. I am wondering if for some reason the button somehow got placed off the screen to the left.
Unread 01-20-2009, 10:15 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Thanks to the screenshots I was able to reproduce it. It also happens with the default UI. Apparently when SOE added the collection category text they messed up some code that resizes the page which displayes each collection. So the page may end up too large (add button moves off to the right) or small (add button is hidden behind the icons). It only happens if you resize your journal, the initial sizing seems to be fine.

SOE will need to fix it. I'll talk to Rothgar about it.

Last edited by gm9 : 01-20-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Unread 01-20-2009, 01:42 PM
A Griffon
Yes this person is from Daybreak!

Server: Unrest

We'll get it taken care of, thanks!
Unread 01-20-2009, 03:53 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info, sorry I did not get back sooner as I was away for a bit today. I will look for an update. Forgot to add that yes it does it on single collections also, but you probably figured that one out.

Thank you gm9 and Rothgar

Last edited by Corkmonster : 01-21-2009 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Info about single collections
Unread 01-21-2009, 05:09 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle

Just noticed this happening today. Only way I have been able to add to my collections is by dragging & dropping the piece from my inventory into the collection window.
Unread 01-29-2009, 02:01 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Thumbs Up Fixed

gm9,

I noticed that this was fixed a few days ago. As of yet I have not run into this issue again. I had clicked on Default Window location when I read that it was due to resizing of the window. When I set these to Default Window location the next time I logged into that character I did not have this issue. I will play around with the window resizing and confirm that it is fixed.

Thanks again for the great UI and very quick response!

Corkmonster
Unread 01-29-2009, 02:53 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Actually it's still broken, but it's for SOE to fix.