02-22-2017, 08:12 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
[Live] Update Notes: Thursday February 23, 2017
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
The Lost City of Torsis: Ashiirian Court [Raid]
- Reduced the mitigation on solo encounters in Obulus Frontier.
Ruins of Kaesora: Ancient Xalgozian Temple [Raid]
- Lord Rak'Ashiir has been allowed to summon his adds more freely.
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- Xalgoz's failure effect "Vampiric Lifeleach" will now heal for slightly more.
Crypt of Dalnir: Ritual Chamber [Heroic]
- Vhaksiz the Shade's "Shade Walk" will now cause the target to take slightly more damage from all sources.
- Corrected an issue that caused Vhaksiz the Shade's "Shade's Influence" to not grow over time the longer it persists.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Chamber Defense should no longer be used by The Kly when fighting him in normal mode.
- Corrected an issue that allowed swarm pets to share melee stats from the caster.
- Removed incorrect effect prose from Feral Stance that stated it increased attributes by 300%.
- Blaze will now grant Fervor for level 100 wizards instead of ability modifier.
- Empowered Bolt will now grant Fervor for level 100 warlocks instead of potency.
- Minion Translocation now has a maximum range of 80.
- Shades of Drinal: Trial of Everafter - Drinal's Steward, located at Ashen Tower, will now respond appropriately, when initially sent to him, even if you have completed "Shades of Drinal: Great and Small".
- Starting "A Goblin Nightmare" will no longer cause some Obulus remnants you are fighting to disappear and keep you stuck in combat.
- Marr's Chosen - Qzyk the Conqueror is now properly called from hiding, after defeating Enforcer Zifa, Krakat the Cruel, and Krakan The Wary.
- Where Help is Needed - Deletion of this quest now removes "Scrap of Cloth" from the player's inventory.
- Knotbarking Up the Wrong Tree [Heroic] - Knotbark in Zek the Scourge Wastes [Heroic] has had his challenge reduced.
- A Goblin Nightmare - Reduced the number of Kly abductors that must be killed and the subsequent number of frightened Bloody Tooth goblins that must be rescued from 10 to 5.
- The Warrior's Call Volume II - Caertaxian Legion and Guardians of the Underfoot factions are no longer required to purchase the Simple Jar and the Simple Drinking Straw.
- The Warrior's Call Volume II - Clan Threal'Gorr faction is no longer required to speak to Grand Oracle Hoop'Ak.
- Jaled Dar's Shade, The Iksar Hero, and The Omen Feeder now have fewer hitpoints.