POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Lost City of Torsis: Reaver's Remnants[Challenge Heroic]
- Neh'Ashiir has had her max health reduced.
Monolith Of Wrahzul
- Reduced the control immunity on Fathad Zastim.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Spell Weapon Damage Bonus and Weapon Damage Bonus have been consolidated into one stat, Weapon Damage Bonus.
- Corrected an issue with Glacial Freeze that would cause the targets to heal after returning to their natural level.
- Pass Judgement will now correctly grant a Fervor component to Heretic's Destruction instead of Fervor Overcap.
- Targets of Oration of Sacrifice may now trigger Fierce Combat for the entire duration of the effect at a maximum of once per 1.5 seconds.
- Unfetter will now correctly remove the stealth component to Hidden Assault.
- Corrected an issue with Shadow Trickery's fervor effect not applying correctly. Added the amount of fervor increased to the examine of Shadow Trickery.
- Reduced block chance on several non-shield TSO items that were incorrectly set too high.
- Corrected the 4-piece set bonus on TSO Inquisitor raid armor to stack with the class focus.
- Added resists to all mercenary accolades.
- Epic weapon damage procs now do the appropriate damage type.
- Greater Relics are no longer flagged as Prestige.
- The Warriors Call: Volume III - Pages for Potions, Transcendence of Life and Death Volume II should now have more spawns and spawn in Wizard's Den additionally.
- Corrected an issue with The Warrior's Call: Volume IV where a player could get stuck if they left the Keep after completing the puzzle but without speaking to Slaviss.
- Into the Maw: Corrected an issue that prevented players who killed Zastim out of order from bypassing the barrier.
- Convenient Conversion - Deletion of the quest now removes "Convert of the Silver Reaper Robe" from player inventory.
- Fighter Epic Quests - Srilk should now be seen by your entire group.