POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION
Vaedenmoor: Realm of Despair [Raid]
- High end difficulty encounters have had their "Panic" mechanic made a bit more lenient toward the beginning of the encounter.
- Vhaksiz the Shade has had his health adjusted.
Ruins of Kaesora: Ancient Xalgozian Temple [Raid]
- Xalgoz has had his health adjusted.
- Xalgoz's Staff of Control should now correctly be able to be used on Xagloz but is still not a required item to defeat his encounter.
- The Strathbone Runelord should no longer remain immune to damage at low health for an extended amount of time.
Crypt of Dalnir: The Kly Stronghold [Raid]
- The Kly has had his health adjusted.
Lost City of Torsis: Ashiirian Court [Raid]
- Lord Rak'Ashiir has had his health adjusted.
Tomb of the Mad Crusader [Raid]
- Xebnok the Wretched no longer charms players.
Lair of Haunts [Quest Zone]
- Corrected an issue that caused the zone to not allow a group to zone in.
- Tombwatch L'Drykk can no longer be charmed.
Arcanna'se Spire: Order and Chaos [Raid]
- The botanist will now spawn plants slightly faster once engaged.
Kaesora: Tomb of the Venerated [Heroic]
- The first two nameds, Chatizad and Zannaska, have had their hitpoints reduced and their adds now spawn less frequently.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT
- Corrected an issue that would cause Ascension Combos to be heavily influenced by lag.
- Removing the daze effect that randomly got applied to Double Up.
- Corrected a bug with the duration of Glacial Freeze which made it to apply for longer than intended.
- Gift of Bertoxxulous will now cooperate with ascension buffs.
- Adjusted a number of set bonuses on TSO raid armor to ensure proper ability stacking.
- Corrected protection values on a number of shields dropped in Innothule and original Kunark overland zones that were too high. Boosted some TSO raid shield protection values to compensate.
- The Map is a Key. The Key is a Map? will reward a primary hand weapon for Rangers.
- Awakening Bonds: Once Was Lost... will reward a primary hand weapon for Channelers.
- Jerol in Village of Shin now offers "Lilly's Letter" to those who have completed "The Heart of Qeynos" and "A Body to Die For".
- Body to Die For - Lilly now responds appropriately, even if you have completed "The Eyes Have It".