A Brown Bear

Server: Crushbone

what list.... i havnt been able to find a new, and replaced file list anywhere
Unread 12-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Please note, I've moved the global_marketplace window up to "Major" as it will crash your game if you use the old fetish one if you try to open the marketplace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashtest View Post
what list.... i havnt been able to find a new, and replaced file list anywhere
Read savie's post in this thread, about 3-4 posts ago. It contains a link to my post on the dolby's changes listing which are major, minor, and trivial.
Unread 12-08-2011, 07:44 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.

Server: Runnyeye

One (hopefully) minor change that i would love to see is on the broker window.

When listing crafted items for sale i tend to price by tier. So i could be listing 15-20 items all with the same price and i have to type it in manually for each item. ie. hit 5, hit 0, hit gold, hit ok again and again

What would be great would be if you had some preset price buttons you could hit and it would set the price with a single click.
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:11 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default quick cast target

I love the fetish UI. One thing I saw from Drums I really like is the 5 boxes on group members that you can assign spells in those to quick cast without targeting them. Would it be possible to get something like that for Fetish?
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liandra View Post
What would be great would be if you had some preset price buttons you could hit and it would set the price with a single click.
Easy to implement, and I could make it so the individual user can set their own price points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milenrei View Post
I love the fetish UI. One thing I saw from Drums I really like is the 5 boxes on group members that you can assign spells in those to quick cast without targeting them. Would it be possible to get something like that for Fetish?
That is already implemented, there is an arrow button on your player window (self HP/mana bars) to select your class and toggle visibility of the buttons.

Last edited by Savie : 12-08-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:49 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Runnyeye

I like in profitui these two things:
- the crafting window shows also the effects of the counters or hotkeys you press. Would be nice to have that info also in fetish.
- The spell effects and maintained spells icons are sizeable and can be made smaller

Also I would love to have a smaller/sizable beastloard and savagery bar I have only 768points vertically.
Unread 02-28-2012, 09:56 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

i love the fetish ui and skins - the other UIs just look too cartoony. why oh why would anyone ever use gold for the window borders?

i use a few windows from the other UIs, so i'd suggest the following:
  • i like profit's tradeskilling window simply because hitting ENTER defaults to doing another combine. I do however HATE how big the crafting windows are and would suggest smaller fonts and icons, and the ability to resize the window smaller.
  • broker window - is there any way to select multiple search criteria? CC and AGI?
  • my FAVORITE window is Drums' Spell Timer window. for the spells YOU select, it pulls info from the maintained spells window - time remaining, ward amount remaining, etc.
Unread 03-05-2012, 04:20 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Permafrost

I have been posting in this forum a lot lately. Due to my new entry into raiding, I was wondering if Fetish has any kind of spell timer that I haven't discovered. (Due to erk's comments above, I'm guessing not.) Is that something it might be possible to add, either as a "customization" feature or a default feature in future updates?

Again, I agree with erk when it comes to gold borders...really?! Really?!? Eww. The color scheme and general appearance of Fetish is just so far superior.

Thanks for all your hard work, Savie! Fetish continues to be unparalleled in awesome-ness!

Last edited by Sp00ky_Kat : 03-05-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Unread 03-05-2012, 05:27 PM
A Griffon
Featured

The Maintained window allows for visibility of time remaining on spells you've cast. Also, hotbars have the ability to show refresh timers. Not sure if this is what you're looking for?
Unread 03-06-2012, 03:27 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

First, I want to say thank you...I love the Fetish Nightfall UI. Especially the broker window, it's perfect!

Not sure if you're still looking for things to do, but a small window that shows the coin would be nice. I know you have it on the long ribbon thing, but I can't get that to work (possibly since I use 1360x768 and I can only see 1 & 2 anyway). I close it all the time since I don't care about those stats, but I would like to see the coin without opening my character sheet.

Also, if you're really bored and need something to do, how about a general skills window? Or, is there one already that would work with Fetish?

I'm a novice when it comes to addons...unless it's Skyrim So I don't want to mix a bunch and have the game crash all the time. I do use the EQ2map, and it's very handy
Unread 03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Please add a second row of click ability buttons to the group window, if you could. 3 just aren't enough anymore, especially for healers
Unread 03-14-2012, 07:33 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktara View Post
... a small window that shows the coin would be nice.
You're not the first person to request this, and I'm beginning to seriously consider adding this in as an optional piece.

Quote:
I know you have it on the long ribbon thing, but I can't get that to work (possibly since I use 1360x768 and I can only see 1 & 2 anyway). I close it all the time since I don't care about those stats, but I would like to see the coin without opening my character sheet.
The PersonaBar has two settings, I don't know if you've played with the sizing buttons or not. I'm currently looking at a revamp of that window.

Quote:
Also, if you're really bored and need something to do, how about a general skills window? Or, is there one already that would work with Fetish?
I'm not sure what you're asking for here, can you explain a bit more what you're looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothchild View Post
Please add a second row of click ability buttons to the group window, if you could. 3 just aren't enough anymore, especially for healers
I'm looking into this as well, no eta at this time.
Unread 03-17-2012, 02:48 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

General Skills...the harvesting skills. I'm always opening my character sheet to see where I'm at with foresting, mining, etc. I don't care so much about the swimming and alcohol, or the languages, but the first section is important to me.

I have played with that 1 and 2 on the persona bar, but all it does is make it stretched or 2 lines. I close it all the time because I don't need to see all those stats and the coin is not showing on either size.
Unread 03-17-2012, 05:56 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

I have attached a zip file containing the updated files for 6 clickabilities.

I don't use the standard Fetish, but it 'should' look similar and work the same.

Backup your current files before replacing with these files.

Savie,
Feel free to grab the 'code' and drop it in your supported version for the masses. If you grab the buttons code out of the groupmembers file, the other two files should have no effect on look and feel of Fetish.

I offer no warranty for this mod, use at your own risk. Let me know if there is something wrong with it and time permitting, I will address it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FetishDarkRoyale_clickabilities.zip (9.1 KB, 360 views)

Last edited by keezyrick : 03-17-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Unread 03-17-2012, 06:36 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

I am also posting my raid window. It supports 4 clickabilities.

I don't know why you would need more than that for raid. If you have raid/group friend type abilities, put those in the first 4 spots on the clickabilities setup and then 5 and 6 can be group friend specific.

Making the raid window any bigger to accommodate more buttons just seems impractical.

Cheers.

Again make a backup before using these files.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_raid.xml (211.5 KB, 395 views)