EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > eXtremeUI

Unread 04-04-2008, 09:28 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Resolutions (ie) 1400x1050

Yes I know this is an ODD rez. but thats my monitor rez. flat screen so any other rez doesnt seem to work very well. ive tried a few.

Any other rez you suggest for this? It would obviously have to be a smaller rez but when I try it alot of the windows are missing.

Great looking UI and all the nice little doo dads. i really like it. I just wish i could get it to look like your screenshot.

thanks.

Update. I got it very very close now. but now my main chat is missing. I see the screenshot is wider that what my monitor supports so im missing the bag /items window up top.
And for the life of me I cant seem to move my Spell bars even when unlocked. I keep dragging icons off them. kinda flustrating.

Im wondering if i can just use pieces of this UI. but Im not that smart on building UI's yet. I sure do like alot of the features.

Last edited by wallofchaos : 04-04-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Unread 04-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofchaos View Post
Yes I know this is an ODD rez. but thats my monitor rez. flat screen so any other rez doesnt seem to work very well. ive tried a few.

Any other rez you suggest for this? It would obviously have to be a smaller rez but when I try it alot of the windows are missing.

Great looking UI and all the nice little doo dads. i really like it. I just wish i could get it to look like your screenshot.

thanks.

Update. I got it very very close now. but now my main chat is missing. I see the screenshot is wider that what my monitor supports so im missing the bag /items window up top.
And for the life of me I cant seem to move my Spell bars even when unlocked. I keep dragging icons off them. kinda flustrating.
You just have to unlock the windows and move them to place. You want to start out with a res that is smaller then the one you use H & W. Then you shouldn't have any windows off screen.

LU44 release is almost ready I will try to include this res premade with it.

To move the hotbats hover the mouse in the upper left corner, there should be a box show up that you can grab a hold of and move it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofchaos View Post
Im wondering if i can just use pieces of this UI. but Im not that smart on building UI's yet. I sure do like alot of the features.
Sure you can, you just have to include the styles said window uses.