EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > eXtremeUI

Unread 03-11-2008, 06:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Extreme Problem

I have a serious problem with this UI. When I have loaded the game after installing, the windows are not there, all over the place and the game just looks broken. I dont know how to get it looking like the screenshots that he has posted and at the moment doubt how genuine those screenshots are. Here is a screenshot of what I get:

Unread 03-11-2008, 07:34 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Okay...I managed to get the thing sorted out. Nice UI. One thing though...well, two actually:

1: Do I have to download and install Info center manually?

and

2: Is there a Nightvision button that I can put on the hotbars, rather than the litle thing there is with the graphics settings in the top left?

Thanks in advance.
Unread 03-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therengar View Post
Okay...I managed to get the thing sorted out. Nice UI. One thing though...well, two actually:

1: Do I have to download and install Info center manually?

and

2: Is there a Nightvision button that I can put on the hotbars, rather than the litle thing there is with the graphics settings in the top left?

Thanks in advance.
  1. Yes you have to download and install it manually. I don't include this so the real author of the Info Center can get credit. I have been toying with taking it out all together because SOE includes a real web browser in game. With that you can access the most up-to-date info unlike in the info center.
  2. Yes you can put that on a hotbar key. All that button does is toggle the r_flat_ambient command, the values are True and False.

Last edited by Landiin : 03-12-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Unread 03-12-2008, 08:47 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
  1. Yes you have to download and install it manually. I don't include this so the real author of the Info Center can get credit. I have been toying with taking it out all together because SOE includes a real web browser in game. With that you can access the most up-to-date info unlike in the info center.
  2. Yes you can put that on a hotbar key. All that button does is toggle the r_flat_ambient command, the values are True and False.
Ahhh...I see. Well, thanks for taking time out to talk to a grumpy old man. I just want to say that the mod is great now that I have it working. However, the bottom right panel where all the hot buttons are is missing.

Also, how do I go about making the button. Im an EQ2 newbie.
Unread 03-13-2008, 12:38 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Something else that I noticed to, the text on the persona window is too dark in places and you cant read it agaist the equally dark background.