Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Request

Closed Thread
Unread 10-26-2006, 12:31 PM
A Forest Scavenger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Mistmoore
Default Tracking Window with a /Who Button

Tracking Window with a /Who Button

I am currently using [OCD-Adv] Tracking piece. It works great so far but what im wondering is if someone could add a button that allows me to right click the person on track and do a /who with one simple right click of their name.

In PVP, we cant distinguish from enemy or friendly unless we type out a who on everyone that pops up on tracking.. This would greatly increase efficiancy on tracking..

Anyone that could put this together for me would be greatly appreciated..

Thank You.
Unread 10-26-2006, 03:25 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Send a message via ICQ to anfrey Send a message via AIM to anfrey Send a message via MSN to anfrey Send a message via Yahoo to anfrey

no need to double-post....

sir ansfrid takahityo of mithaniel marr — paladin, amorer, and guild advisor for the <knightshift>
Unread 10-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Yeah, double posting makes folks less likely to help you. It also makes it harder for YOU to get any help, as it puts stuff in more than once place.
Unread 09-09-2009, 12:36 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Oasis

Okay, not sure why my last post was deleted. I sure couldn't find another thread with the same title or even a similar one at that nor do I see anywhere where posting a particular wish such as this would be flagged as a automatic delete so I'll post it once more and hope it sticks ( or that I'm at least given a reason for any further deletions ):

My wishlist wish would be something similar to what the original poster posted but instead of a /who button, I'd like the names that come up in the tracking list have a single-click of the left mouse button to be a /who function. If possible of course. 2 clicks to track the individual...again, if possible.
Unread 09-09-2009, 06:12 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transen View Post
Okay, not sure why my last post was deleted. I sure couldn't find another thread with the same title or even a similar one at that nor do I see anywhere where posting a particular wish such as this would be flagged as a automatic delete so I'll post it once more and hope it sticks ( or that I'm at least given a reason for any further deletions ):

My wishlist wish would be something similar to what the original poster posted but instead of a /who button, I'd like the names that come up in the tracking list have a single-click of the left mouse button to be a /who function. If possible of course. 2 clicks to track the individual...again, if possible.
Er... you rezzed an over 3 years old thread, and then complain about posts going missing? If your previous post was in this thread, that would probably be why it was deleted -- instead of rezzing old threads, start a new one.
Unread 09-09-2009, 06:14 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Reasons why I nuked your previous post:
  1. This thread is 3 years old
  2. There's literally a million threads on this issue already
  3. This thread is 3 years old
  4. Also if you had read any of the more recent threads you'd know that it cannot be done.
  5. This thread is 3 years old
  6. This thread was in the wrong part of the forums anyway
  7. This thread is 3 years old

~ Closed ~
Closed Thread