Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Unread 12-27-2009, 08:21 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by saperzaper View Post
the locations for hotbar and everything else won't save after loging off.
Sounds like your character setting files are corrupted or set to read only. These files are usally server_charname_settings.xml
Unread 12-29-2009, 03:09 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madiera View Post
I have tried everything I can think of and cannot get the Fetish Central button to bring anything up. Everything else in that window that has the button, including volume controls, etc...is all working fine. But when I hit the Fetish Control circular button...nothing. Same thing on the EQ2 menu bar...Fetish Central button opens nada, zilch, zip.

I've been told by not having that...I'm missing a lot of good info. Can you please help me figure out HOW to get it to work?

Thanks!
I have the same issue. I am hoping an update of some sort comes out that will fix this problem.

If anyone has any idea's on how to fix this let me know.

Thanks
Unread 02-02-2010, 05:58 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Raid Abilities bug?

I've been using Fetish for a long time and totally love the UI. But I've come across an issue with Raidabilities.

When I installed 11.1 on my brand new machine, I discovered that the click buttons in the raid window are not there. I made sure the window is in advanced mode. Click to cure works great. And the click buttons in group work fine, although they do sometimes are still visible even after the group disbands. Camping to character select takes care of that. I've toggled back and forth between basic and advanced mode, moved the window, resized the window and its still the same.

I did a clean install on another machine with the same result, so I don't know if its me, or a bug.

Thanks for the great work, you've spoiled me with this UI.

Last edited by Daelan : 02-02-2010 at 06:03 AM.
Unread 02-11-2010, 03:35 AM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Default Shave and a Cut window not functioning properly.

I attempted to utilize the 'Shave and A Cut' purchased from the barber in my guild hall to modify an illusion form appearance today, but when the window for the feature came up, none of the options or buttons were visible. There was only a large black space, and a image of the current appearance of the illusion form. I am presuming that the change in the way SOE is presenting this option has caused an incompatibility, as I have the most up to date version of your UI, with which I am very satisfied. Perhaps this is something to look into for your next version update. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Unread 02-11-2010, 09:48 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardKin View Post
I attempted to utilize the 'Shave and A Cut' purchased from the barber in my guild hall to modify an illusion form appearance today, but when the window for the feature came up, none of the options or buttons were visible. There was only a large black space, and a image of the current appearance of the illusion form. I am presuming that the change in the way SOE is presenting this option has caused an incompatibility, as I have the most up to date version of your UI, with which I am very satisfied. Perhaps this is something to look into for your next version update. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
That window has been added by SOE since the last release of Fetish. In your eq2ui_mainhud.xml file add this line before the </Page> at the end:
<include>eq2ui_mainhud_customization.xml</include>
Unread 02-13-2010, 10:20 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unkown
Default totals in journal->collections obscured

If I go to the journal and select the collections tab, the totals are obscured by the "Hide Completed Collections" checkbox and the sort option selector.

The collection page at the top looks like:

Code:
Completed:  Total...[ ] Hide Completed Collections
Discovered: Total...[ Sort by Progress                                       ]
Is there a way I can shorten those UI elements so I can see the totals, or otherwise fix this?

** UPDATE **

I edited the journal collection XML file to push the 2 UI elements over about 30 pixels, and it appears the problem is actually that there are no numbers there at all, just the three dots (...).

Last edited by mmosean : 02-13-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Unread 02-14-2010, 12:55 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmosean View Post
If I go to the journal and select the collections tab, the totals are obscured by the "Hide Completed Collections" checkbox and the sort option selector.

The collection page at the top looks like:

Code:
Completed:  Total...[ ] Hide Completed Collections
Discovered: Total...[ Sort by Progress                                       ]
Is there a way I can shorten those UI elements so I can see the totals, or otherwise fix this?

** UPDATE **

I edited the journal collection XML file to push the 2 UI elements over about 30 pixels, and it appears the problem is actually that there are no numbers there at all, just the three dots (...).
I believe that's a known issue. SOE changed it so that what used to be just the number is now the label plus the number. Removing the additional label and resizing and moving the text is all that's required.
Unread 02-22-2010, 03:53 AM
A Grassland Beetle

are the groupmembers supposed to be tiny blue dots on the map now?
EDIT: found a thread about it http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13814

also, the label for the 'ready to turn in' for the colelctions should be a bit larger

Last edited by harczos : 02-22-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Unread 02-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by harczos View Post
are the groupmembers supposed to be tiny blue dots on the map now?
EDIT: found a thread about it http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13814

also, the label for the 'ready to turn in' for the colelctions should be a bit larger
Yes, the blue dot issue is a hardcoded behavior by SOE. We're waiting for them to hotfix that out, it shouldn't be doing that outside of battlegrounds.

As for the second thing -- label seems large enough for me. is it showing up particularly tiny or something for you?
Unread 02-22-2010, 12:11 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

Maybe it's just me, and granted, it's not a big deal, but the spot where the unspent AAs are listed isn't big enough to show how many unspent AAs you have if you have over 99. Just noticed this when all my trees got reset and it told me I had 20 unspent AAs. I had a few more than that (180). Not really a big deal but may be something to fiddle with when bored.
Author -Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator
Lead Programmer for EQ2U
Unread 02-23-2010, 05:07 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Server: Blackburrow
Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

I'll check out the label issue... I may have it set to scale with the width of the window to avoid overlapping the buttons on the right, so if the window is realy narrow, it might clip the label, but I haven't seen this problem..

And yes the blue dot thing is annoying.
Unread 02-24-2010, 08:55 AM
A Grassland Beetle

the mitigation value on the inspect window shows 10000
Unread 02-25-2010, 12:21 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Hate amount in Stat Bar

Noticed the other day that my ranger's negative hate value was "word wrapping" on the long stat bar.

My screen is set for 1920 x 1080, but I'm not sure if that is what caused it.
Unread 02-25-2010, 12:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Splitpaw
Send a message via MSN to ChickenCasual

In raid in can no longer cross cure / heal on my warden. in the raid window.

Besides that. RaidAbilitiesEditor does not seem to work for me on Win7 64 bit.
I wanted to put in Jester's Cap but it comes up with a load of errors.
Unread 02-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenCasual View Post
In raid in can no longer cross cure / heal on my warden. in the raid window.

Besides that. RaidAbilitiesEditor does not seem to work for me on Win7 64 bit.
I wanted to put in Jester's Cap but it comes up with a load of errors.
Re: your first point: That should be fixed with Today's hotfix (or if not, a hotfix coming Soon <tm>).

Not sure about your second point, what kind of errors is it giving you? Try running as an admin.
Unread 02-25-2010, 10:06 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I was wondering if you know a fix for the raid window.

I've lost the 123 buttons I can set up with heals and the curing det part seems to be failing - and I know it worked before.

Is there something I need to do at my end? please? I REALLY miss them!!!
Unread 02-27-2010, 03:44 AM
A Grassland Beetle

Quote:
in the guildwindow, the dynamicdata associated with GuildHallLabel should be /GameData.Guild.GuildHallLocation
it is still showing "/GameData.Guild.Created"
Unread 02-28-2010, 10:32 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Send a message via Yahoo to Zonx

Doh! I'll fix that in the next update.
Unread 02-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx View Post
Doh! I'll fix that in the next update.
While you're at it Zonx, can you increase the mouse wheel scroll speed (the scroll increment, I forget the name of the param off the top of my head) for a few windows? Chronomancer window and macro edit window both still scroll 1px at a time (= painfully slow)
Unread 02-28-2010, 04:51 PM
A Grassland Beetle

the max level is still at 80 in the broker window
Unread 03-02-2010, 08:53 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Unremovable custom char channel

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but there is a chat channel in the custom chat channel box named Level_80 and it's on all my toons. The problem is when I log in I get a message saying I don't have required permissions to enter that channel, and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it (delete the channel I mean). Oh, and before you ask, yes I'm over level 80 . SOE says it's not on their end and it's a problem with my UI. And now, also, all of a sudden my cloaks won't display even though I have it set to display them. Doesn't matter if it's the appearance slot or the main slot it won't display them period. Is this really a UI problem like SOE says? Pardon me if I'm skeptical but that comes from years of dealing with them . Any help you could give me with these would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Unread 03-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

It's not a problem with your UI (ie FetishNightfall) but rather your uisettings.xml file. You need to open that file and remove the channel reference to Level_80. I don't have the exact line it appears as handy at this moment, if you cannot find it I'll take a look at my files tonight and let you know exactly what to remove.
Unread 03-02-2010, 10:37 AM
A Grassland Beetle

there are 2 occurences of the line:
Code:
                    <Channel name="Level_80-89" />
and
Code:
        <Channel index="6" name="Level_80-89" />
note this is the corrected version of them, and index is the channel number which is set by you

as for the cloak issue, check if options/display/animation/Render Cloaks is ticked
Unread 03-04-2010, 10:58 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Quote:
there are 2 occurences of the line:
Code:
                    <Channel name="Level_80-89" />
and
Code:
        <Channel index="6" name="Level_80-89" />
note this is the corrected version of them, and index is the channel number which is set by you

as for the cloak issue, check if options/display/animation/Render Cloaks is ticked
I was able to find the second instance that you show but not the first. For some reason it wasn't listed under that first one but I deleted the line from the second one and that did the trick!
As far as the cloaks, it's with no small amount of embarrassment that I can report that one is now fixed also however I found one more problem. In the window that list my spells, Combat Arts, etc...(Can't recall the window name offhand) it lists all my spells up to level 52 but skips 53 - 74 and picks back up again at 75. Any idea what could be causing this? As it is I have no way of accessing any of those 53 - 74 spells. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and thank you so much for all the help you've given me so far!

Unread 03-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrohan View Post
I was able to find the second instance that you show but not the first. For some reason it wasn't listed under that first one but I deleted the line from the second one and that did the trick!
As far as the cloaks, it's with no small amount of embarrassment that I can report that one is now fixed also however I found one more problem. In the window that list my spells, Combat Arts, etc...(Can't recall the window name offhand) it lists all my spells up to level 52 but skips 53 - 74 and picks back up again at 75. Any idea what could be causing this? As it is I have no way of accessing any of those 53 - 74 spells. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and thank you so much for all the help you've given me so far!
The UI mod does not modify the actual filling of the knowledge window -- that is handled by the game. What I'm guessing has happened is that you sorted your spells and had "Highest level version only" checked. Sort your spells again but uncheck that and all your other spells should show up again.