EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > UI User Discussion

Unread 07-10-2016, 10:37 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default profit ce

i use to use profit ui reborn and loved it. since that does not get updated anymore i switched to profit ce. i like how ce is so much like reborn. the only change i would like to see would be, when you examine an item (armor/jewelry) in your bags, what you are wearing would also pop up to compare.

chesty puller
hall of fate server
Unread 07-10-2016, 11:06 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

That actually is the way it should be working, although there are a few issues with the client that seem to interfere at times. I notice, for example, that if click on the Sets button to display equipment sets rather than the character paperdoll, comparison popups don't work. I have also seen the popups fail occasionally with no obvious reason why.

As long as you have tooltips enabled in your client settings, you should see the comparison popups. It does work that way for me.

As a general note, ProfitUI CE is basically the same interface as ProfitUI Maintained, Reborn, etc. The big change was the development of a new updater and the creation of a new update host.

ProfitUI CE is the official version now, but I don't have any magic powers to clean out old versions that have been uploaded in the past.

-= Therendil =-
Unread 12-30-2016, 08:30 AM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default ProfitUI CE problems

I am having problems getting the UI to change to Profit. I've changed the path directory, I've updated it and maps, everything I can think of but it still will not convert over to Profit. Any ideas why? I've tried everything. My file directory is This PC>Acer (C)>Everquest II>UI
This is a new PC too. I have Profit UI CE on my main running fine but on this one it won't convert over. It's still showing the standard default UI, which is agitating because I like the Profit UI.
Unread 12-30-2016, 12:10 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaplangrad2010 View Post
I am having problems getting the UI to change to Profit. I've changed the path directory, I've updated it and maps, everything I can think of but it still will not convert over to Profit. Any ideas why? I've tried everything. My file directory is This PC>Acer (C)>Everquest II>UI
This is a new PC too. I have Profit UI CE on my main running fine but on this one it won't convert over. It's still showing the standard default UI, which is agitating because I like the Profit UI.

Go to the Files page in the utility and click "Make this UI the default." If it already says "Stop using this UI as the default" then there is something else wrong.