EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 11-19-2006, 06:04 PM
A Dervish Cutthroat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default A couple bugs I've found

When I go to ranged attack, instead of melee, the sword also shows up, and overlaps some of the bow on the bottom player window.

I'm not sure if this is the UI, or if it's something SOE did, but I'll post it anyways. When I accidentally hit the ranged button with nothing targeted, it acts like it puts me in ranged mode(as you can see, my ranged button is pushed down, and its flashing the bow on the bottom player window) and when I target something it locks on to it, however it does not auto attack, I have to keep on hitting the ranged attack button to go away, since if I hit it just once, it stays.

This one is very minor, but I thought that I would mention it anyways :P
The last hotbar button I hovered my mouse over, then drag it off the hot bar stays highlighted, as you can see in the picture, I put my mouse over a button on the hotbar, and dragged it off and it stayed highlighted.
Grats on getting into the featured projects section, btw! and awesome job on the UI!

edit 2 - heres another I just found

Theres a little black line above a couple windows that pop up.

edit - oh yeah, here's another option you might want to put in eq2.ini :
chat_show_time true with that in, it shows timestamps by each line in the chat.

Last edited by Shadow312 : 11-19-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Unread 11-19-2006, 08:34 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Hehehe

Look at all them arrows!!

Maybe the ranged button is just worn out from over use?
Unread 11-20-2006, 04:34 AM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Laffs' wise words are one possibility.

However, my view would be that all what you list are SOE's bugs unfortunately. The player window ranged and melee combat indicators flashing at the same time is technically a bug from SOE as well, but I may be able to work around it. Haven't visited this problem in a long time (you can see that I play no ranger. ).

And regarding the eq2.ini suggestion: I only put options in there which are not accessible via the ingame options. That is not the case for the chat-time display (which I am using myself as well).
Unread 11-20-2006, 04:38 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

I have to correct myself regarding the tiny black line: I missed a slight change in one of the graphics files (which must have been done by SOE by mistake...). Will upload a fix soon.