Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-09-2011, 08:00 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Default AoD Patch Bugs

Rather than answering multiple posts I thought I'd make one to address and problems/bugs.

The patch I uploaded for gu 62/AoD does have some bugs in it. These are the ones I'm aware of:

Persona/Character window: The new tabs for warders, mercs, etc are not functioning. Something with the nesting of these pages in the code is causing this problem. I've found a fix for this, but I will not be able to finish the fix or upload it until middle of next week.

Solution: Delete or rename this file and use default if you need to access any of the new tabs.

Broker window: New information for class/level for Beastlords has not been added in, I over looked this when doing the patch because it is an add-in Zonx did, and wasn't in the update notes.

Solution: Wait until the patch can be fixed.

Beastlord specific windows: A lot of these I left untouched, simply because the size/skin of it did not affect it's performance.

Solution: I'll address these with the next version of the patch, to make them more cohesive with the rest of Fetish.

You open a window: And then crash to desktop

Solution: Find the xml file associated with the window that crashed you and rename or delete the file.

I will resume working on the patch next wednesday (Dec14) and hopefully have it ready later that afternoon/evening. Just depends on what else needs to be corrected and how much testing time I'll be able to get in. If you find any other problems/bugs not listed here please reply to this thread.

Last edited by Savie : 12-10-2011 at 05:53 PM.