EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 11-19-2013, 03:19 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Nektulos
Question How to Return to Default Personna Window

What files do I need to delete to return to the SOE Character window. I am sorry I don't like Drumsui one because of the Menu -- How do I get the standard character window back?

Thanks
Unread 11-19-2013, 03:39 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Look in the DrumsUI folder and rename or delete eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml (I usually change the extension from .xml to .drumsui if I temporarily want to turn off one of the windows). If you use his Updater, make sure to add it to the list of ignored files or it will just copy it down again.

I've actually grown to like the fly-out menu now. It does seem to function a bit better when I lock the window settings so I don't inadvertently move the window.
Unread 11-19-2013, 04:16 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Yeah, I'm looking into the click and drag thing. Not sure if that happens in default too or not. I'm going to make the Menu auto-hide upon selecting a page as well. There simply wasn't enough space to accommodate more tabs in my old tab version, so I had to come up with a change. I was going to do smaller tabs, but decided to go this route.

My next version will include certain page selections available all the time so pet classes can see their pet's stats. And hopefully a toggle option to make the menu available 100% of the time (but increase the window's overall width).

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-19-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Unread 11-22-2013, 08:44 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Unkown

is it possible to add an option to use the prior style (pre gu67) personna window with the tabs instead of the flyout?
Unread 11-22-2013, 09:54 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

As I said in my previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
There simply wasn't enough space to accommodate more tabs in my old tab version, so I had to come up with a change.
Unread 11-22-2013, 11:26 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Mercenary stays locked in Drums Persona window

I have been unable to recall my mercenary from the drums persona window, used the changed noted in this thread to restore my default EQ2 persona window and now am able to restore my mercenary.

The drums persona window showed all the mercenaries with a lock next to their name, including the Active Mercenary and I was unable to select the active mercenary and use the return button. The return button stayed greyed and was not selectable.

I'd like to go back to the drums window (in spite of the new drop down) but need to be able to use my merc. Am I doing something wrong or is this happening to others?
Unread 11-22-2013, 12:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Resize the window vertically so you can press the button. Fix incoming soon.
Unread 11-22-2013, 03:46 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Just remember that when you click on "stats" (I think) it lengthens the window again hiding the return button, even if the window was locked, which then unlocks the window.

When the window is too long vertically, the return button is behind other window elements making it look "greyed" out or disabled. That's why you need to shorten the window so you can actually click the button. Not that bad a work-around until he can get it fixed.
Unread 11-22-2013, 04:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Thank-you, Merc fix works great!

Thanks for the quick responses! The workaround is great. I've been using drumsui for about 4 months now, and love it. Thank-you so much!
Unread 11-23-2013, 12:12 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post
Just remember that when you click on "stats" (I think) it lengthens the window again hiding the return button, even if the window was locked, which then unlocks the window.

When the window is too long vertically, the return button is behind other window elements making it look "greyed" out or disabled. That's why you need to shorten the window so you can actually click the button. Not that bad a work-around until he can get it fixed.
I've got most of the coding fixes in, I just need to finish it off and upload. I'm coding in my free time while I'm away.
Unread 11-28-2013, 08:24 PM
A Coastal Crab

Default Problem with New Persona Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
I've got most of the coding fixes in, I just need to finish it off and upload. I'm coding in my free time while I'm away.
I just install your UI and I like it I updated the Persona window to the new one which I like the Tabs and everything alot better but The Merc tab comes up complettly blank with it.