EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 12-16-2012, 10:48 PM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
If it shows up in the Maintained Window, it should show up in the Spell Timer. If it only shows in the Effects window, then no.
Hi Drum:

The charges number and icon do appear in the (DrumsUI) maintained window, but the number does not appear in the lower right corner of the icon in your spell timer window.
Unread 12-17-2012, 01:09 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Try resizing the window once in game with the buff up and tell me if it causes it to appear. The dynamic data is being weird.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the mod (I forget if I updated the stand-alone manual download =x )

http://advancedmod.com/DrumsUI/live/...DrumsUI_ST.xml
Unread 12-17-2012, 07:27 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Try resizing the window once in game with the buff up and tell me if it causes it to appear. The dynamic data is being weird.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the mod (I forget if I updated the stand-alone manual download =x )

http://advancedmod.com/DrumsUI/live/...DrumsUI_ST.xml
I have your current updater version (I am using 100% DrumsUI). I am unable to resize the spell timer window in the same way we can resize the hotbars. I do not see any option to resize it thus no charges number is visible.

Your DrumsUI_ST.xml that I am currently using begins with the following and doesn't match what you have linked: Are you saying copy into mine what you have linked?

The following is dated 06-19-12:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="15,91" MaximumSize="180,800" MinimumSize="36,36" Name="DrumsUI_ST" OnHoverIn="SettingsImage.visible=true" OnHoverOut="SettingsImage.visible=false" OnShow="Refresh.press=true" OnSize="COND=(Width &lt; 145)&#xD;&#xA;Composite.1.Amount2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.2.Amount2.visi ble=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.3.Amount2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.4.Amount2. visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.5.Amount2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.6.Amou nt2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.7.Amount2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;

etc....

Last edited by Accredo : 12-17-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Unread 12-17-2012, 11:14 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

The date on that is pretty old. Maybe you have it set to ignore on he updater?

Also, I don't really see a difference in the code you posted vs the Live one? If you're viewing it in a browser, it will cut off the top line probably. Right-click and save as to your hard drive.
Unread 12-17-2012, 11:23 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
The date on that is pretty old. Maybe you have it set to ignore on he updater?

Also, I don't really see a difference in the code you posted vs the Live one? If you're viewing it in a browser, it will cut off the top line probably. Right-click and save as to your hard drive.
I'm not sure how or why I had that file on my ignore list, but that was the culprit. Sorry for the trouble.. it never occurred to me to check the ignore list.

Thanks Drum... appreciate the heads-up.
Unread 12-18-2012, 03:15 PM
A Brown Bear

Drumstix, any eta on the container updates?, we have to remove eq2ui_inventory_container.xml to get the search and deposit buttons for the new "collections depots" added in today.
Unread 12-18-2012, 03:43 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Sometime tonight, that's when I'll have access to the files.
Unread 12-19-2012, 03:14 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
v1.39d - 2012.12.18
- Update [Container]: Updated Container window for Dec 18th patch (deposit all, search, dropdown selection).

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:
- /POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml
- /POI/drumsui_itemnotes.xml
- /POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

(If you had any saved from 1.39c or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files!
Unread 12-31-2012, 01:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

I have just began using this interface on resubscribing to EQ2. I like the feature on the Target UI Element that on mouseclick opens the browser and looks up the targeted mob. However instead of searching for the mob on the Wiki I would prefer it to go to www.lootdb.com and do an item lookup on the loot table for the mob.

Previously I have made a macro in game with /browser www.lootdb.com/eq2/mob/%T. This launches the browser and displays the relevant data. I have tried to modify the eq2ui_mainhud_target file to do this but do not know enough to get this to work. There are in this file two places where I see the following code:

<Button Location="157,0" Name="LookupTarget" OnPress="URL=&apos;http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=&apos; ## Parent.Name.localtext&#xD;&#xA;browser URL" Opacity="0.500" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="fixed,fixed" ScrollExtent="13,13" Size="13,13" Style="/ButtonStyles.tabscroll_left" Tooltip="Lookup target" Visible="false" />

I assume this is where I change the text to what I want. Can anyone help here please?
Unread 12-31-2012, 03:31 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Ok. figured out how to do it:

<Button Location="157,0" Name="LookupTarget" OnPress="URL=&apos;http://www.lootdb.com/eq2/mob/&apos; ## Parent.Name.localtext&#xD;&#xA;browser URL" Opacity="0.500" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="fixed,fixed" ScrollExtent="13,13" Size="13,13" Style="/ButtonStyles.tabscroll_left" Tooltip="Lookup target" Visible="false" />
Unread 01-03-2013, 12:48 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Beta 1

Hi.. is there any chance to include a timer for the merc payments? Many times I go to turn him off i had JUST paid the 25g..
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:30 PM
A Weald Wolf

Server: Guk

after today's hotfix we need a fix for the harvest depots ASAP and until then can I please get the xml I need to delete so I can use the default?
Unread 01-15-2013, 03:40 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling

Server: Nektulos
Default depot

It is XML file labeled container in the DRUMSUI folder
Unread 01-15-2013, 09:46 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Will try to fix it tonight or tomorrow.
Unread 01-16-2013, 08:41 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
v1.39e - 2013.01.16
- Update [Container]: Updated Container window for Jan 15th patch (permission tab).

When updating with the manual version, it's best to delete your old installation. But "FIRST", backup the following files (copy them to a safe spot) to save your Quick Button settings, Item Notes, and Spell Timers:
- /POI/drumsui_textsettings.xml
- /POI/drumsui_itemnotes.xml
- /POI/drumsui_spelltimer.xml

(If you had any saved from 1.39d or previous)

Be sure to check out the DrumsUI Updater. The updater takes care of updates and won't overwrite personal settings files!
Unread 01-28-2013, 11:22 PM
A Griffon

Default Click-to-Cure not working on 1 Character

Hi Drum:

I'm not certain if this is a UI bug or Sony bug. But on one character "only" when I click on your self click to cure I keep recieving the message "You may only use items in your inventory". In this case I am attempting to use the Robust Remedies which I have in my bags and which works on my other characters. I have deleted my character's _uisettings and restarted the game. I have deleted this file and selected other character's ui's. I have manaully put in the item numbers, I have reset them to default and I have even placed the remedies in different bags as well as equiping them. They work if I hotbar them but that's it. This problem is only isolated to this character. Is there another file I can delete and replace? I ran your updater, but your ui on my system is current. This is really screwy that it's only a problem on this character.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks
Accredo
Unread 01-29-2013, 12:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accredo View Post
Hi Drum:

I'm not certain if this is a UI bug or Sony bug. But on one character "only" when I click on your self click to cure I keep recieving the message "You may only use items in your inventory". In this case I am attempting to use the Robust Remedies which I have in my bags and which works on my other characters. I have deleted my character's _uisettings and restarted the game. I have deleted this file and selected other character's ui's. I have manaully put in the item numbers, I have reset them to default and I have even placed the remedies in different bags as well as equiping them. They work if I hotbar them but that's it. This problem is only isolated to this character. Is there another file I can delete and replace? I ran your updater, but your ui on my system is current. This is really screwy that it's only a problem on this character.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks
Accredo
Do you happen to have said potions in your bank? I remember there being a bug with potions existing in inventory and bank at the same time, preventing players from using them...
Unread 01-29-2013, 05:28 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Do you happen to have said potions in your bank? I remember there being a bug with potions existing in inventory and bank at the same time, preventing players from using them...
I just got home from work. I to now remember something about that as well. I think I have spare pots in the bank and will check tonight and let you know how I made out. Thanks Drums, you're always quick to reply to us.

Accredo

Update: Yup, Drum, that was the problem. I had extra remedies in a shared bag. I suspect the reason why it effected one char and not the other is because the effected character didn't make the remedies. The other character that didn't have that problem made the remedies and hence was not effected by that bug. Odd, huh?

Everything works perfectly again. This is definitely not your UI's fault but rather a Sony bug and I hope they fix that one day.

Thanks again

Last edited by Accredo : 01-29-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Unread 02-26-2013, 03:59 PM
A Griffon
Featured

UI updated for today's patch. Uploaded just now. Will post a formal post later when I have more time.

Cheers.
Unread 02-27-2013, 11:34 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

The option to search bags doesn't seem to be visible now that the sort bags icon is there.
Unread 02-27-2013, 02:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

I temporarily replaced it until I can fit it in nicely.

Know this though: the command is simply /finditem Name of item
Unread 03-02-2013, 11:38 PM
A Brown Bear

Default Post GU issues

I'm having an issue after the GU released inspecting soul traps, on the basic UI there is a slider bar that you can preview the full stats but on the inspect window now it just shows +1 to all stats on all of them.

Also for some reason my group options keep resetting to blank (no choices selected) when i form a group as leader, and when I zone with a group the members all show me still in the previous zone (greyed out so to speak) and none of them are in my group window. If i /leave group they cannot reinvite me because it says im still in a group and i cannot rejoin until I invite someone else and /disband.

So basically I have to drop group and zone, invite someone else and disband and then rejoin the group every time we change zones.
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:34 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Make sure you update then, because there's a new version with an updated Item Inspect window.

As per the group options, sounds like SOE bug, no idea. Haven't heard of the issue.
Unread 03-03-2013, 09:10 AM
A Brown Bear

nvm thnx for the reply, renamed the examine and it works now.

Last edited by silence_1 : 03-03-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Unread 03-05-2013, 02:22 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

For some reason when I log in I get "R12 could not be found in your group or raid" over and over and over. Any ideas?