EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 07-03-2010, 06:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default EQ2 maps aint working since the last GU

Have an issue that poped up the day or 2 before the Halas update when they did some maintenance. Essentially its working kinda however while the poi's are there other issues crept up such as map to guild hall being black but with poi's...overland maps are there with poi's however whereever I go it erases terrain features but as I said keeps poi's intact....between work and raids really didnt have time to dig into this issue as it wasnt a make or break one but like some input what the prob is...tried deleting the maps file/program and reinstalling and didnt work...any ideas?
Unread 07-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

What do you mean by erases terrain features? If you're map is black, check problem #3 in this thread.
Unread 07-04-2010, 04:39 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

map to the guild hall is black however overland map erases the terran features as I move through it...but all poi's remain intact been buggin the hell out of me for bit...

kinda like when you go to a new spot the map is not uncovered and as you roam the map terrain features, etc are revealed...however kinda like in reverse now as the maps open and where i cross just kina erases whatever features that were on the map...but as I said all poi's seem to be intact
Unread 07-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by terlizzi999 View Post
map to the guild hall is black however overland map erases the terran features as I move through it...but all poi's remain intact been buggin the hell out of me for bit...

kinda like when you go to a new spot the map is not uncovered and as you roam the map terrain features, etc are revealed...however kinda like in reverse now as the maps open and where i cross just kina erases whatever features that were on the map...but as I said all poi's seem to be intact
That sounds like the map file is the blank map or corrupt somehow. Try going to options > Redownload all files.
Unread 07-04-2010, 08:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

tried that a couple of times but ill try it again