EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 08-24-2010, 02:00 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle

Great...the "new" new xp bar is working for me now also...dumb question...but how do you hide the new start button when you have the xp bar in minimize? I am using it in maximize due to my night vision issue...but if that decides to fix itself...hiding the button and using the one on the xp bar would be cool....
Unread 08-24-2010, 03:13 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Something, somewhere is causing the start button to always be visible. I am trying to track it down. When I do switching the xp bar should make the start button appear or disappear.

Silat
Unread 08-24-2010, 03:43 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalTal View Post
Something, somewhere is causing the start button to always be visible. I am trying to track it down. When I do switching the xp bar should make the start button appear or disappear.

Silat
Wasn't it Ctrl+~ or something to hide it? Otherwise in the control center initialization routine just add a visible=false to the OnShow of the start button and then do a hide_window.
Unread 08-24-2010, 07:12 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Wasn't it Ctrl+~ or something to hide it? Otherwise in the control center initialization routine just add a visible=false to the OnShow of the start button and then do a hide_window.
They removed the option for the keybind with gu57 since they removed the start button.

Thanks for the control center tip. Will look at that this evening.

Silat
Unread 08-24-2010, 11:08 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Unrest

I played alittle today with new exp bar and noticed it wasnt always switching btwn the diff types of exp as it was yesterday. ie doing trades and big number shows that then turn in a quest and big number changes to AA exp.

I tried with both maximized and minimized big number on exp showing AA exp the did some tradeskills at lvl 89 and it didnt switch to trade exp.

I cant remember really but i thought it useto be if you right clk window you had a choice to autoswitch btwn types of exp for the big number. If so its not a choice now. And if not then the autoswitching is broke if you havent fixed it since 12:00 est when i got home i raided so i didnt do anything on that toon will in morning.
Unread 08-25-2010, 07:26 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I just retested the autoswitching and it is working for me. Maybe you have the bar from before the last update?

Silat
Unread 08-25-2010, 07:42 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by diihia View Post
Great...the "new" new xp bar is working for me now also...dumb question...but how do you hide the new start button when you have the xp bar in minimize? I am using it in maximize due to my night vision issue...but if that decides to fix itself...hiding the button and using the one on the xp bar would be cool....
Alright this is hopefully the final version of the gu57 compatible experience bar. It now autohides the external startbutton in minimize view (the view with a startbutton integrated) and shows it in maximize view. Hopefully this makes it usable for all play styles.

Silat

Last edited by TalTal : 08-29-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Unread 08-28-2010, 11:58 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown
Default ex bar

i have downloaded the latest ex bar update that u did however i STILL cant get the run speed/weight "set" to stay up.... over mouse over... is there a fix to have the speed/weight/hp regen stay permanantly and only change when u mouse over it

help plz

Last edited by AzurieL1 : 08-28-2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: worded diferently
Unread 08-28-2010, 12:28 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Frame and Title bar set to None defaults to Xp Stat View with no Hover.
Frame and Title bar set to Frame defaults to Run Stat View with no Hover.
Frame and Title bar set to Both defaults to Xp Stat View with Hover.

Silat
Unread 08-28-2010, 12:49 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikar View Post
I cant remember really but i thought it useto be if you right clk window you had a choice to autoswitch btwn types of exp for the big number. If so its not a choice now.
It's no longer a choice on the right-click menu, no. If you go into Options, User Interface and scroll down to the bottom there's a new Experience Bar section. The checkbox to control whether the XP bar autoswitches XP types or not is there.

After a major game update, always check your options. They may have added or removed some and you'll want to know what they did and set any new settings appropriately.
Unread 08-28-2010, 06:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

WOOOOTTT..... thanks heaps
Unread 08-29-2010, 10:47 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update to the Experience Bar.

Fixes the autohide function of startbutton when in experience window is in minimize mode. Specifically it makes the startbutton not show initially when minimize is selected and you first load the ui.

This should be on the updater soon.

Silat

Moved attachments to this thread:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14657

Last edited by TalTal : 09-01-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Unread 09-01-2010, 10:32 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Barren Sky

I set transparency to max, title and frame for display "player and guild experience stats". When hover cursor - display "hp/mp reg. and status points".

But after relogin "player and guild experience stats" doesn't appear before I hover curson on it. It's display "hp/mp reg. and status points".

Old version of Experience Bar works correct.
Unread 09-01-2010, 10:49 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja_Leonhart View Post
I set transparency to max, title and frame for display "player and guild experience stats". When hover cursor - display "hp/mp reg. and status points".

But after relogin "player and guild experience stats" doesn't appear before I hover curson on it. It's display "hp/mp reg. and status points".

Bah. Will check it out.

Silat
Unread 09-01-2010, 11:25 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Barren Sky

Beforehand thx.

And tooltips on coins doesn't work. Old version has same problem.
Unread 09-01-2010, 02:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuja_Leonhart View Post

Fixed the issue.

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...2957#post92957
Unread 09-01-2010, 11:54 PM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlook
looks like there is more changes in this file, it's used to be that u can chose what stat will apear on the upper panel, basicly u can either show the 1 with run speed or the 1 with XP progress and then when u hovered over it, it showed the other 1, now it shows the xp progress and u can't set it tho show the other 1, would like the fixed since i used to have the 1 with run speed showen and the xp progress visble on mouse hover, hope u can get it done

P.S. tnx 4 all the hard work 4 keep this UI up to date

Yes, thank you for all the hard work!

I, too, however, want to see the Run Speed and Health/Power regen instead of the xp / tradeskill etc.

I would like to add my +1 to this request just switch the one that is viewable all the time and the hover over bar so that normal shows run speed etc. and hover over shows XP stats
Unread 09-01-2010, 11:57 PM
A Griffon

Server: Butcherblock

oh just a side note the coins icons look differently since the update in the broker window and in the set price presets and the profit XP bar as well not very important fix as it is just cosmetic but at least you have it mentioned. thx
Unread 09-02-2010, 07:19 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesc146 View Post
oh just a side note the coins icons look differently since the update in the broker window and in the set price presets and the profit XP bar as well not very important fix as it is just cosmetic but at least you have it mentioned. thx
Yea SoE changed the default ones and I did not hate them so I did not bother to change them back. If alot of you don't like them I will change them. Just wasn't an issue for me.

Silat
Unread 09-02-2010, 07:31 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesc146 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlook
looks like there is more changes in this file, it's used to be that u can chose what stat will apear on the upper panel, basicly u can either show the 1 with run speed or the 1 with XP progress and then when u hovered over it, it showed the other 1, now it shows the xp progress and u can't set it tho show the other 1, would like the fixed since i used to have the 1 with run speed showen and the xp progress visble on mouse hover, hope u can get it done

P.S. tnx 4 all the hard work 4 keep this UI up to date

Yes, thank you for all the hard work!

I, too, however, want to see the Run Speed and Health/Power regen instead of the xp / tradeskill etc.

I would like to add my +1 to this request just switch the one that is viewable all the time and the hover over bar so that normal shows run speed etc. and hover over shows XP stats
I posted an xp bar variant in this thread that defaults to runspeed with xp on hover.

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...2984#post92984
Unread 09-03-2010, 10:32 AM
A Grove Wisp

didn't know where to post it so i'm putting it here,
4 the nightvision issuse (not working in the XP window) i found that in the
code 4 it, it was missing 1 "parent." location
to make it clearer
curently >>>> Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.ProfitUI_MiscSettings.Nightvision.Ambi entMax.Text
needs to be > Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.ProfitUI_MiscSettings.Nightvisi on.AmbientMax.Text

there r 4 lines in that file which all needs to be edited, hope that helps a bit

Last edited by Ravenlook : 09-03-2010 at 10:34 AM. Reason: spelling :p
Unread 09-03-2010, 11:52 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlook View Post
to make it clearer
curently >>>> Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.ProfitUI_MiscSettings.Nightvision.Ambi entMax.Text
needs to be > Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Custom.ProfitUI_MiscSettings.Nightvisi on.AmbientMax.Text

there r 4 lines in that file which all needs to be edited, hope that helps a bit
What the heck is happening to the english language these days?

Last time I checked the number 4 sitll ment four of an item. The word 'for' was still a preposition used in coherent sentence construction.

'r' was a letter in the alphabet, and 'are' was still a verb used to denote an action.

I guess I am just an old man crying in the night.
Unread 09-03-2010, 12:11 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlook View Post
to make it clearer

Strange thing is I just used the various versions of the xp window and the nightvision works fine. So not sure why some are experiencing issues with it and others aren't