Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > Fetish

Closed Thread
Unread 11-22-2006, 01:50 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Kithicor
Default noticing a few bug in nightfall

Like it says.

I been noticing these off and on with certain windows whewn they come up. I had deleted the 7.0 and did a fresh install with the 7.5

1> Slayer Status : this window doesn't scroll, need the scroll because of all the added monsters to this window since EoF.

2> 2nd ear ring slot : I had put my hadden ear ring in this slot, and i can't use it to get the water breathing, I don't know if rest of the inventory slots has this problem or not.

3> eq2 map : the POI's about 15% work while rest of the POI's won't work.

4> broker window : when i set the tier level, it's not pulling that tier level up (treasured, mastercrafted, legelndary, fable) it's pulling everything up.

I know there's other windows that i had pulled up and seen problems with them, but at this time I can't think of those and their problems that i had seen.
Unread 11-24-2006, 11:36 AM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Thx for the consolodated list. If you spot any other issues let me know. Most of these I was aware of but it does help having it all in one place

1) Aware of and will be fixed.

2) Use Ear buttons appear to be working fine.

3) POIs not working indoors is a SOE fog layer issue they are aware of. A work around available with Fetish Maps is to use the always visible Fog button to hide the fog layer. Note the fog layer may not show any actual fog and the checkbox may show the layer as hidden when it isn't.

4) Market "Tier" filter menu appears to be working fine.

5) Active Journal timer overlaps quest details.

6) Inspect Player health and power readouts are bugged on my end. Lordebon has posted an addon that fixes the issue. Will also be corrected in the next release.

7) Newcharacterscene needs to be reskinned.

Last edited by Zonx : 11-27-2006 at 08:09 AM.
Unread 11-24-2006, 03:45 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Crushbone

I'm in The Thieves' Way and I've been checking my map for the fog button. No luck. Is it an extra addon?
Unread 11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

The always visible fog button is standard with Fetish Nightfall 7.5. If you allowed the EQ2Maps patcher to replace your MainHUD.Map file, you will very likely be missing all the Fetish map extra features.
Unread 11-25-2006, 01:35 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Ok, I turned on "Ask to Overwrite MainHud.Map". I need a clean install now?
Unread 11-25-2006, 02:01 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

Just replace eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml with the version from the 7.5 ZIP.
Unread 11-25-2006, 02:14 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

so am i going to have to click no everytime EQ2map starts? or is there a way to fix that too?
Unread 11-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilni
so am i going to have to click no everytime EQ2map starts? or is there a way to fix that too?
Correct. One more click isn't a big deal hehe.
Unread 11-25-2006, 12:02 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon
Correct. One more click isn't a big deal hehe.
Oh I think I'll survive. One last thing. When I type into chat, my messages work fine if I type the channel prefix every time (be it /p for group or /1 for whatever), but if I forget the prefix, my message doesn't go trhough, I mean the text colors itself as I type it fine, but when I press Enter nothing happens, nobody can hear me and I can't see the text in the window. Rather annoying eh?
Unread 11-25-2006, 12:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ill hijack this post hehe. Does anyone else have problems with the feauture to cure effects?. When i hit on noxious effect i use Greater Restoration (im templar) instead of Cure Noxious. If i hit it one more time, while Greater Restoration is recharging, i cast the cure. The other 3 work fine. 7.0 version had this problem as well
Unread 11-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Xilni,

It's a global problem on SOE's side. Nothing to do until they fix what they done did brokeded.

Branidor,

It's the order of the cures it tries. You should be able to edit the cures window to force it to try the single-target cure before it tries the group.
Unread 11-25-2006, 05:50 PM
A Green Troll
Featured

Tested items 2 and 4, both seam to be working fine FAICT.
Unread 11-25-2006, 07:08 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Branidor,

It's the order of the cures it tries. You should be able to edit the cures window to force it to try the single-target cure before it tries the group.
No, it isnt the team cure spell. Just checked to give you full info. It uses first Greater Restoration (its a large single templar heal) and then Cure Noxious if you dont brake the chain, or only the cure if Restoration spell line is recharging. I have even the upgrade of that spell, Grand Restoration, but the UI uses Greater Restoration.
Unread 11-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Ah, I just assumed that was the templar's group version hehe =)

In that case, that spell should probably removed since it's not a cure.
Unread 11-26-2006, 07:38 AM
A Green Troll
Featured

The ClickCures feature attempts every known cure, from highest level spell to lowest. Its was developed several months ago so some spells might no longer be apropriate.

You can edit the list of spells cast by opening _Fetish_mainhud_cures.xml in Notepad.
Unread 11-26-2006, 07:24 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx
The ClickCures feature attempts every known cure, from highest level spell to lowest. Its was developed several months ago so some spells might no longer be apropriate.

You can edit the list of spells cast by opening _Fetish_mainhud_cures.xml in Notepad.
Thx a lot Zonx, you are right, this is what you can find there:

useability Greater Restoration
useability Cure Noxious

As far as http://home.comcast.net/%7Eeq2gamedata/main.html sais, no other proffesion has such spell, so i think you can delete it from future versions. Thanks for a great work, i really love this UI and i miss it until you update it after patchs
Unread 11-26-2006, 07:41 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilni
When I type into chat, my messages work fine if I type the channel prefix every time (be it /p for group or /1 for whatever), but if I forget the prefix, my message doesn't go trhough, I mean the text colors itself as I type it fine, but when I press Enter nothing happens, nobody can hear me and I can't see the text in the window. Rather annoying eh?

I have the same exact issue. Additionally, unless I have my mouse pointer in the chat box, the text covers my new message. I thought I saw this issue somewhere else, but now that I have it, I can't find the thread again. Figures.

Any help for either issue?
Unread 11-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Fetish Core author
Featured

First issue is a global problem, on SOE's end -- they broke it, we have to wait for them to fix it.

Second issue -- take a look at the FAQ in this section or the thread for FN in the released section of the boards here
Unread 11-26-2006, 08:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Love this UI! Only one bug I noticed, and both my wife and I have the same problem, when we inspect chars, ourselves or other, everyone has in white, 10,000 hit points. I may have missed someone mentioning this, but I looked and couldn't find it. I don't have the other bugs that have been mentioned though. Thanks again for keeping this UI up Zonx!
Unread 11-27-2006, 01:10 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydawg
Love this UI! Only one bug I noticed, and both my wife and I have the same problem, when we inspect chars, ourselves or other, everyone has in white, 10,000 hit points. I may have missed someone mentioning this, but I looked and couldn't find it. I don't have the other bugs that have been mentioned though. Thanks again for keeping this UI up Zonx!
I've uploaded a patch for that. Click on "Interface Author" under my name and download and unzip the file into your fetish directory (overwriting the old one) to fix it =)
Unread 11-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Oh,

And one more bug to go on the list, it's a minor one but just adding it.

In the quest journal, collection tab: "Collections Completed" is slightly cut off to "Collections Comple" or something like that. "Collections Discovered" is also cut off.
Unread 11-27-2006, 07:58 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
I've uploaded a patch for that. Click on "Interface Author" under my name and download and unzip the file into your fetish directory (overwriting the old one) to fix it =)
Nice, thanks!
Unread 12-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

Adding one to the list:

The paperdoll image needs to be resized from the start, or the window made taller. As it is now, the paperdoll block extends up into the top part of the window. A tad annoying for dragging the window for most chars, but for tall Fae (that float) their head disappears into where the name of the character is.
Unread 12-02-2006, 10:30 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Note sure if this has been fixed/looked at or not.

The icon that tells you you're in combat is "always on" with Fetish. It's a very small oddity, but it would be nice to make this work as the Default UI does (i.e. the icon goes away when you're not in combat).

Thanks!
Unread 12-03-2006, 03:34 AM
Fetish Core author
Featured

I'm not noticing that problem, Nilgiris. The "in combat" icon works properly for me. Are you running a clean install of Fetish 7.5?
Closed Thread