EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 03-11-2014, 03:57 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Exclamation Weapon Damage Bonus & Spell Weapon Damage Bonus added to Persona/Stats

I modded the Character Window, Stats I tab to include the newly added Weapon Damage Bonus (WDB) and Spell Weapon Damage Bonus (Spell WDB).

This involved adding code to eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml and moving down the weapon stats, Primary, Secondary, and Ranged.

Consider this an interim non-officially supported fix until it gets added to the patcher.

Here's how to apply the fix:

1) Download eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml located as an attachment in this thread.

2) Navigate to your EQ2 game installation, UI, ProfitUI sub-directory and replace the downloaded xml. There is no need to save the original... if something goes wrong you can always ask the patcher to replace it.

3) Which brings us to the patcher... re-run your patcher (Launch.exe), it will scan your installation of Profit and compare it to its database on file. If the patcher finds a difference, it will ask you to update the mismatched files.

4) Right click on eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml file and select "Ignore." Click Update, or just close the patcher. This will prevent the patcher from trying to replace the fixed file with the unmodded file in its database.

5) You're done. That should fix it. Keep an eye on the Profit forums or the patcher for the official fix. In which case, all you need to do is take the file off the ignore list and let the patcher replace it with the new one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats I.JPG
Views:	471
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	8147  
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml (234.9 KB, 384 views)