EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 09-14-2014, 06:07 PM
A Griffon

Server: Oasis

Looks like the WDB and SWDB related to the Stat Bar is bugged. When changing the Stat Bar Settings, both the Bar 1 and Bar 2 options toggled them on/off for the top bar only. Neither affects the bottom bar. Also, even though I have them turned off for both bars, they show back up in both bars when I go back in game or to the character.

Also, both are showing the WDB percent, so in my case both the WDB and SWDB are showing 80.7%. My Spell WDB as correctly shown in the Persona Window, is 32.9%. I did find the code to make this bit of correction but not the saving/loading/bar affecting stuff. Thanks for the update though.

Last edited by Mysstie : 09-14-2014 at 06:24 PM.
Unread 09-14-2014, 06:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Thanks will fix in a little bit. Probably copy&pasta error, or I didn't copy the most up-to-date file.
Unread 09-14-2014, 07:33 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Update Log:
- Update [StatBar] Quick fix for WDB stat toggling/dynamic data mismatch.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 09-14-2014 at 07:35 PM.
Unread 09-15-2014, 01:08 AM
A Griffon

They affect the correct bars now but the setting isn't saved. They both re-appear in bars after camping or re-logging. Other items still seem to keep their on/off appearance in the stat bar.
Unread 09-15-2014, 05:19 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysstie View Post
They affect the correct bars now but the setting isn't saved. They both re-appear in bars after camping or re-logging. Other items still seem to keep their on/off appearance in the stat bar.
Oh now I know why
I'm rusty!

Thanks for the many tests

Forgot to add 2 required lines to the eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml !
Unread 09-15-2014, 05:24 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Update Log:
- Update [StatBar] Quick fix for WDB stats loading.
Unread 09-16-2014, 01:57 AM
A Griffon

Well. Ran the updater and got the new file; however, both the Stat Bars still show the WDB and SWDB values after turning them off in the Stat Bar Settings. :/

Curious.. where does it actually save the various settings for the characters? Maybe something is wrong with that file on my end?
Unread 09-16-2014, 06:44 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Will test after work. Had to do the last updates without being in-game.
Unread 09-24-2014, 10:39 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Attached is the XML file to correct the WDB/SWDB not hiding on load.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml (94.6 KB, 340 views)
Unread 09-24-2014, 10:47 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justar View Post
Attached is the XML file to correct the WDB/SWDB not hiding on load.
Looks good. I remember adding that part in, but apparently it never saved. Thanks Justar.

I moved this past weekend. Free time has been very little
Unread 09-27-2014, 11:31 PM
A Griffon
Featured

WDB on statbar should be correct now :P
Fix for all the chat spam with the new performance update (a new command they added conflicted with my variable names, so I updated them)

Update Log:
- Update [Merchant]: Added "Show Only Equipped" checkbox to the Reforge/Restore tab
- Fix [StatBar]: Fix for WDB stats loading
- Fix [Global]: Adjusted loading code for anything using the name "cmd" as it conflicted with new /cmd_apply_adorn game update
Unread 09-27-2014, 11:41 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Unkown
Default Norton antivirus rejects updater download

I tried to download the Updater from the updater page here on eq2interface, but after the download Norton deleted it claiming it was infected with "WS.Reputation.1".

Can you check this? I've been updating manually and since I don't use all the pieces it can be real hit and miss getting all the dependancies right.
Unread 09-28-2014, 12:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfus View Post
I tried to download the Updater from the updater page here on eq2interface, but after the download Norton deleted it claiming it was infected with "WS.Reputation.1".

Can you check this? I've been updating manually and since I don't use all the pieces it can be real hit and miss getting all the dependancies right.
You can just always grab everything from the /DrumsUI_Custom/ folder every time. The easiest way to pick what is actually loaded or not, would be via the DrumsUI_custom_includes.xml file. Otherwise, those files never get loaded

From the web:
Quote:
WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories
I don't personally use Norton (and never will) so I can't say why it's flagging anything, or what file (maybe just because it's Java). It's known as what's called a "false positive". Zero of the files related to the Updater/Java have been altered in months. Only the UI files uploaded change, and they are all plain text files.

I'd "Allow" or white flag the Updater if possible.
Unread 09-28-2014, 12:02 AM
A Griffon

Looks like the issues I was having are now resolved. Thanks for the update Drums and Justar providing that one updated file.
Unread 10-01-2014, 04:20 PM
A Berserk Golem

Any ideas as to why i cant track "Tag Team" in spell timers?
Unread 10-01-2014, 05:12 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Does it normally show in Maintained window, and exactly how does the text show up in maintained? Sometimes the effect name is different than the buff.
Unread 10-02-2014, 05:28 PM
A Berserk Golem

bingo, only shows in effects.
So used to not looking at my maintained, since it doesnt scroll right etc.

Think i posted that way back, im using the setting where the icon is on the right of the text, lined up in a list, having it placed all the way to the right of my screen, and for some reason if i try and scoll the window it moves a little left and right and then scrolls to a blank window no matter what.

but yeah not in maintained so there we go
Unread 11-16-2014, 11:16 AM
A Crazed Gnoll

Default Persona Window

Hi there, I really love your persona window, is it going to be updated for AoM?
Thanks in advance.
Unread 11-16-2014, 11:39 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Yes, unfortunately I didn't have time this weekend to finish. Check back tomorrow!
Unread 11-17-2014, 11:17 AM
A Brown Bear

Not sure if it effects the quick cast but the new cure potions are called "Cerebral <resist type> Remedy"
Unread 11-17-2014, 03:17 PM
A Griffon
Featured

If they updated their command for curing using items, no interaction will be required, and users can still do /cureplayer self item blah blah blah

Otherwise, people will have to use the item ID in self cures:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=13831
Unread 11-18-2014, 12:10 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Some small AoM expansion updates.

Armor Sets for appearance probably won't work, as I didn't come up with a way to toggle it on yet. Normal sets should work. Will have to wait a little while for appearance fix.
Note, I didn't actually test Armor Sets but it *should* work. I don't have expansion or subscriber access.

Update Log:
- Update [Persona]: Added "Sets" button and content for AoM release. Appearance sets temporarily inaccessible from the UI. Added togglebox for Spell Effects Filtering for the Effects window.
- Update [Guild]: Updated icons for AoM release.
- Update [Raid]: Adjusted level text to display up to level 100.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 11-18-2014 at 03:23 PM.
Unread 11-18-2014, 03:23 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Appreciate any testing feedback if possible. Thanks! Please see notes above.
Unread 11-18-2014, 05:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Default Set Variants

Hi,
I am getting a error in the updater, if I have any variants set for UI color themes.
The error states,

Error while updating, Could not update all files, please check error log.

If I go into set variants, UI color theme and uninstall so that no variants are selected the error goes away. If I try and install any of the UI color theme variants on the list, the message returns.

Side note, still best UI ever!

Edit: All is working now! Thank you!

Last edited by xsile : 11-19-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Unread 11-18-2014, 07:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I'm having updater problems as well. Log.txt reports:
d.p.u.s.core.model.Downloader - Wrong file hash - Could not update C:/Users/Public/Sony Online Entertainment/Installed Games/EverQuest II/UI/DrumsUI/Alternatives/Blue_Gold(Default).zip

Checked and made sure my Java was updated. Still have the problem.

Aldorn 100 Illy Butcherblock
Terg 100 Zerk Butcherblock