Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Developer Discussion > Wish List

Closed Thread
Unread 01-26-2007, 11:49 AM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Permafrost
Unhappy Updated Version of UI Builder!

Please, update UI Builder so that it is usable and no longer corrupts any file opened with it. At this point, it is useless instead of useful.

If you could actually add a window to it to allow us to properly preview our mod the way it will actually appear in-game, that would make it MUCH more useful, as well. The current design windows are fine, but I have never been able to get it to show me how my mod would look and work in-game.

Finally, adding the ability or just the ability to link to a dds editor from within UI Builder would be a huge help, but an actual built-in dds viewer would be an immense improvement.

If I am asking for features that already exist in UI Builder, forgive my ignorance. I have been away for a long time and have not been able to get UI Builder to work properly since I returned.
Unread 01-26-2007, 05:48 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Other than the incorect font rendering, I've found the preview pane to be fairly acurrate.

Double-clicking the cord of any image opens that image in the built-in DDS viewer for easy cord editing. This feature has always been a part of UIBuilder
Closed Thread